14

I slowly start to come around and the first thing I notice is that I'm cold. I then feel the cold floor and my wrists are shackled in front of me. I quickly remember what happened to me. I keep my eyes closed incase there is someone near me. I do a quick check of my body to see if I have been harmed in any way but I don't come up with any pains anywhere except for my wrists.

After staying still and silent for what seemed like five minutes I squint my eyes open to only be met by darkness. Due to my eyes already being in dark when they were closed they have slightly adjusted to the darkness of the room. Not much but enough for me to kind of see and with the little bit of light that shines I can see that I'm in what looks to be a prison of some sorts. There are three concrete walls and in front is a door but there are bars instead of a window and a hatch at the bottom of the door which I presume they push food and water through. I don't see or hear anyone near me. I look at the chains around my wrist and see that my hands are in separate cuffs and I can move around my cell but I can only get about three-quarters or so from the back of the wall to the door. I see a small bed in the corner of the room and move to lay on it. My back really hurts and neck feels extremely painful from when I fell and then to sleeping on a concrete ground for how ever long I've been here.

I don't know how long I was laying on the bed for before I hear footsteps walking towards my cell. My door swings open letting more light spill in and my eyes squint against it and start to water from the sudden light having been in dark for so long.

"I see your awake."

I slowly open my eyes and look at the person who has entered my room. I can't see him well due to the light coming from behind him so all I see is a dark silhouette but I definitely remember that voice. This is the same person who kidnapped me from the mansion. I keep quiet not wanting to talk to him or let him know I know he is my kidnapper. I want to know who he is, where I am and what day and time it is but I don't. I want make it look like I'm not affected. So I keep quiet and adopt a stone face.

"Staying silent I see. Well you won't be staying silent soon. Your going to give us every detail you know about the Bangtan boys. And we will get it any way possible."

I gulp at the what he says. I know what he means by any way possible. I'm not stupid. He is most likely from another mafia so that only means one thing. Torture. I stay silent though and keep a straight face still not wanting to give anything away. I hear him start to leave but before he closes the door he speaks once again.

"Oh and by the way, we will break you and make you submit to us so that you can be useful and be sold off to someone who will use you as a slave. That will also include being a sex slave. Hope you enjoy your time here."

He darkly chuckles before finally closing the door. My eyes are wide open and I've stopped breathing, my mind trying to process the new bit of information. Sex slave!? I'm going to be rape and abused and tortured and god knows what else. I curl myself up into a tight ball. I want to sob but I know that will only give them satisfaction and I know it's also not my fault I am here.

I decide to go back to sleep if I can but I don't think I will. There are so many questions and thoughts going around my head. To calm myself down I think of the boys back home. I think of all the good times we had and all the fun ones in the short amount of time I was with them. Less than a week and I already miss the banter and laughter that they filled the whole house with. One moment that specifically sticks in my mind is the night at the pool. I unconsciously start smiling at the memory. While going through my memories I start to feel sleepy and eventually nod off.

I'm suddenly jolted awake when I hear loud bangs and clangs. I sit up on the bed to see food and water being pushed on a tray into the middle of the room. I pick up some of my chains and walk towards the tray. I look at the tray to see what seems like porridge on it but most likely isn't. I pull the tray further towards me and away from the door. I pick it up and walk to the bed and sit on the edge. I pick up the spoon and take a little bite of the food. I look at it shocked. It actually is porridge and tastes quite sweet.

This is probably a little tactic though on their part. Butter me up and give me something nice even if it is sweet porridge. This might be a way to get me to give them information. This is one thing I'm scared off. They want information but I can't give them anything. I have only been with them for less than a week and I've been busy getting my new life in order so I haven't asked or been told anything. And I never wanted to ask. I'm not really keen on learning what they do on a day to day basis. It really does not interest me. In the slightest.

I finish my food and water quickly and place the tray as close to the door as possible. I lay on the bed and feel very dizzy and tired. I realised they put a sleeping pill or something in my food. I quickly lay down as I feel myself getting more drowsy and I don't want to fall onto the floor and hurt myself. As soon as I'm about to sleep I here the door to my room open. I hear the tray being taken out.

"Sleep well kitten. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for you."

And that's the last thing I hear before sleep consumes me once again.