39

Seokjin can't believe his ears. His is head is spinning from the information. Min Young pregnant? With Yoongi's kid? Seokjin sits back again will he tried to process it and think of the next steps. She may have to buy some tests and more than one just to be sure the others are not faulty. If they come back positive he may need to take her to the hospital to find out what they need to do next. He has never experienced this before. 

"Okay I think what we need to do then is go and buy some tests to make sure that you really are. If they all come back positive then we need to go to the hospital and see a specialist who can tell us what we need to do in the next upcoming months. Does that sound okay with you?" 

Min Young sighs softly. Hospitals. She's been in them so much that it would cover the rest of her lifetimes. She really does not want to go back to one. But she knows that Seokjin would most likely not know what to with a possible pregnant woman. Which means he also won't have the relevant equipment either. No one was probably expecting this. Even though there are like five females in the house. 

"Okay. We will do that. But I definitely want you there with me at the hospital otherwise I'm most likely not going through with it," Min Young says starting to feel better.

"Of course. I am the households personal doctor so I need to know what to do to help you when you are under this roof. And anyway if you really are pregnant, Yoongi would kill me if I didn't do my best to help you. You are after all his and he always wants you healthy and at your best." 

Min Young flushed when Seokjin said she was Yoongi's. She still cant believe it. The girlfriend of the leader of the most powerful mafia in Korea. Her, the daughter of nobodies. Who had nothing in her life and now has everything at her beck and call pretty much. 

They lapse into silence at that point, neither knowing what to say. Min Young thinking about the little bean that could be growing inside of her at the moment in time. Names are already being to go through her mind. Would she prefer a boy or a girl? A boy to carry on the business. But then a girl to take shopping and do lots of girly stuff with. Min Young coughs into the silence.

"So Namjin then," She says with a smirk on her face.

"Namjin?" Seokjin echoes,  confusion written on his perfect face. 

"You and Namjoon," she says elaborating. "It's your ship name."

Red begins to creep up Seokjin's neck and over his face and ears. He clears his throat. 

"How long has this been happening then?" Min Young asks. Being a female she is incredibly nosy. She leans forward on the desk wanting to know everything. 

"Well we had started working here around the same time but I came slightly after Joonie. We hit it off well at first. He was really kind to me and helped me to set the clinic up. We were friends for a long time. It wasn't until we were here alone that we found out we each secretly liked each other." 

Seokjin looked up to see if she was still following him. She nodded eagerly for him to carry on. Her elbows were on the table and her hands cupping her face, a bright smile on her face. He laughs softly and picked up where he left off.

"Well we had decided to have a few drinks and watch some movies in the living room. We were having a laugh. I was telling my usual funny dad jokes. Anyway I laughed that hard at one point that I fell off the sofa and landed on the floor. Namjoon bent to help me up. Our eyes met and time just seemed to freeze. He placed his hand on the side of my face and slowly leaned in. He stopped just in front of my lips and looked in my eyes, asking for permission. I closed the distance. The next day he asked me to be his."

Min Young was tearing up. Oh my god. That made her so soft. That's like everyone's fantasy. Oh they just seem perfect for each other. She lightly wiped under her eyes and sighed at the cute story.