Another Day

" So we need strawberry, chocolate, red velvet, caramel apple, and a lemon ginger cake. Think you can handle all of that? " Kyoya asked you.

   " Sure. " You said nervously.

   " Good! The kitchen is right over please start right away. Don't worry about the ladies coming in and out, just worry about the cakes. "

   " Okay. "

   " If you need anything let me know. " 

   " Thanks, Kyoya. "

You turned away from Kyoya and started walking towards the kitchen. You looked at all the ingredients and recipes that were around the counters. The first recipe you picked up was the chocolate cake recipe. You grabbed what you needed and set the rest of the ingredients and papers on another counter. You grabbed a bowl and started working on the cake. It wasn't' hard; it was pretty easy for you, and you put the cake in the oven. You picked up the next recipe and started reading it. Behind you, there were a set of twins that didn't have guests yet, and they noticed you were distracted. 

   " Are you thinking what I'm thinking Kaoru? "

   " We think exactly the same. " 

They snuck up behind you, and each twin grabbed one of your shoulders and shouted.

   " Y/N! "

   " AH! Hey! "

You turned around towards them and slapped both of their arms. They laughed at you and held their stomachs. You looked at them and folded your arms, glaring at them. 

   " Why did you guys do that! I was trying to read! "

   " Because there was an opportunity for us-"

   "-and we took it! "

   " You guys are awful. Where are your guests? I would have thought you guys have guests right about no. "

   " Not yet. " Hikaru said, standing up straight now.

   " They'll be coming in soon. " Kaoru continued.

   " Well, go get ready then! I need to continue making these cakes. "

   " You turned away from them and started making the next cake. The twins watched you, and Hikaru felt someone watching them, and he turned around to see no one looking their way. Haruhi was with a couple of guests, and so was Honey. Mori was with Honey, and Kyoya was talking with the ladies about selling some host club merchandise. Tamaki was with a guest on his couch, but they noticed he wasn't focused on the girl, and he only nodded at her replies. The twins looked back at each other and shrugged. They left you to continue making cakes. When the first cake was made, you took it out and started putting frosting on it once it cooled. When the frosting part was done, Mori grabbed the plate it was on and took it to his table. 

   " Tamaki, who's that girl? "

Tamaki was talking with his guest, but his focus wasn't on her. Instead, it was on the twins that stood near you. He felt something in his chest, but he ignored it and turned back towards his guest. 

   " No one princess. Just the host club's baker. She makes our cakes and pastries. " He said, leaning close to the girl.

   " No one for you to worry about my dear. "

When you were finished with your cakes, you looked around the host club room and saw everyone with a guest. You didn't know what to do, so you just left the room. 

   ' I'm done with my job for today. '

You continued to walk down the halls and looking outside. You were distracted by the outside world and bumped into someone. You didn't fall, but you stumbled back, catching yourself before you hit the ground. You had bumped into a guy, and it seems he stabilized himself before he fell. 

( Imagine he's wearing the guy's uniform btw )

   " Oh! I'm sorry! " You said.

   " No, no it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going. "

   " Neither was I. "

   " ... "

   " ... "

   " Tie? "

   " I'll take that. Sorry again. "

   " Don't worry about it, it's not like I have a cut across my torso from bumping into you. "

   " That was very specific. "

   " The details are my favorite. "

   " Apparently, it was very specific where you said a cut was and that it was a cut. What if it was just a bruise. "

   " Nah it was a cut. "

   " But why? "

   " Cause why not? "

   " Because I'm powerful but not that powerful. "

   " Wow, how did it go from my injury to you flaunting your skills. "

   " When I entered the chat. "

   " I'm gonna remove you from the chat. "

   " F. "

   " What's your name? "

   " Y/n. May I know yours, good sir? " You said in a fake accent.

   " You may. My name is Sir Onishi Nori. " He said, giving you the same fake accent.

   " Nice to meet you, Onishi. Join me for a walk? "

   " I was supposed to ask you that. "

   " To slow. "

   " Excuse me I am not. "

   " Says who, besides yourself? "

   " ... "

   " That's what I thought! " You yelled, walking away from him.

   " Hey, not fair! " 

He ran after you and started walking beside you. He made you laugh, and you never found yourself without a smile.