The Confession

Tamaki jumped out of his limo in front of the pension and opened his trunk. Tamaki had left to get a suitcase and come back, and now he's getting the bag out of the limo. He shut the trunk and waved the driver off. When the limo was out of sight, Tamaki turned towards you with a  bright smile on his face.

   " Thanks for letting me stay with you. "

   " Don't mention it. You worked hard today for those refresher points. Especially for someone who held a hammer for the first time today. "

   " I'm proud of my work. "

   " You should be. I'll show you where the rooms at. Have you already had dinner? "

   " I haven't. I skipped dinner so we could eat together in the dining area. "

   " I'm afraid they're closed, Tamaki. "

   " What!? "

   " Yeah, they closed an hour ago. It is ten o'clock. "

   " Oh..."

   " I have some snacks that we can share up in the room. That'll have to be our dinner, I guess. "

   " Yay! "

I started walking away from the road and towards the pension with Tamaki following behind me. Before I could open the front door, he ran to the door and opened it for me. 

   " Thank you. "

   " You're welcome, princess! "

I walked inside, and Tamaki shut the door behind us as we came in. We went up the stairs, and I walked across the walkway to my room.  When I reached my door, I pulled the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I walked inside and then let Tamaki come inside. 

   " You can set your bags down by the bed. I'm going to grab some snacks. "

   " Alrighty then. "

I walked to the nightstand and opened the compartment; the snacks I had were pushed forward as I pulled the drawer open. I grabbed a few things and shut the drawer. I turned towards Tamaki, who was sitting on the bed, and handed him two of the four bags I grabbed. 

   " We can share them. You open those two and I'll open these. We can sit down and talk while we eat, or something. "

   " Sounds nice. Is this what commoners do? "

   " This is what all people do Tamaki, now open the bags. "

He took the bags from me, and I sat down on the bed. The sheets were soft underneath my legs, and I felt comfortable as I leaned against the headboard. I opened the two bags I held and sat them in between Tamaki and myself. Tamaki sat with his legs crossed and facing me. He set the bags in front of me, and I started snacking on them. 

   " So, do you want to talk? Play a word game? "

   " How about we play a talking game? "

   " A talking game? "

    " Yeah, its called truth or truth. "

   " That's basically just asking each other questions. "

   " I know! Wanna play? "

   " Sure. "

   " I'll go first! What is your favorite color? "

   " F/c. Dogs or cats? "

   " Dogs. Nekozawa has kept me from liking cats because of his puppet. "