A Touching Time

Ever since the day Tamaki admitted you were dating, everything has been amazing. The girls didn't mind that Tamaki was tied down, and they still came to visit him and request his services. He was still the most requested host among the others. And now you both could show each other affection in the halls without anyone downgrading you. Noya Sora seemed to be the only one against it, but no one would listen to her cries whenever she would speak up. But unbeknownst to you and Tamaki, your love for each other would be tested in a matter of days.

   " Y/n! "

   " Yes, Tamaki? "

   " Can we cuddle? I don't have any guests right now. "

   " But I need to get these cupcakes done. "

   " There's not many ladies in here right now. The desserts on their tables will satisfy them until the next wave. "

   " Fine. "

Tamaki's smile widened as he grabbed your hands and walked you out of the kitchen. He walked to one of the couches in the corner and laid down, resting his back on the headrest. You laid down with him and wrapped your arms around him. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close. Today the theme was natural. What that meant was that the hosts could wear their regular outfits until they had to go to class, then they had to wear their uniforms. The sun was shining brightly through the windows, and it felt relaxing on the couch with your boyfriend and the sunlight hitting you both.

   " This is nice. " Tamaki sighed.

   " It is, it's very relaxing. "

   " I'm glad that I don't have any guests right now. I can just relax with my princess. "

   " Which one? You have so many. "

   " The only one that has my full heart. "

   " Well, my prince, it is very relaxing. Everything feels right. And now we don't have to worry about people watching us or seeing us show affection. "

   " Who would have thought that in the beginning, I would date the woman who showed no reaction to any host? You came in lost and you just wanted to know where your class was, and you rejected my movements. "

   " Yeah, but you kept trying. When did you realize you had feelings for me? "

   " I suppose I figured it out the day you and Kyoya were talking by the sakura trees. I was coming to find you both and on the way, I realized why seeing you always made me happy, and that I would rather take your place when you were hurt instead of having you suffer. "

   " Awww, that's sweet of you. "

   " But there were times before that-"

   " -when he would show you affection. He just didn't realize the feelings yet. " The twins said, appearing behind the couch.

   " Oh? Are there some moments I don't know about? "

   " Yeah, like that time we were spying-"

   " Hey! Don't reveal anything, you two! " Tamaki yelled, leaning off the couch to cover their mouths.

I sat up on the couch and looked up at the two. I knew behind Tamaki's hands they had smirks on their lips. They backed away from Tamaki, and I was right; they were smirking like little devils.

   " When we spied on you and Onishi! " They yelled

   " What? "

Tamaki yelled and jumped off the couch, chasing them. The twins ran away from Tamaki with a small distance between them. I walked over to the others and watched, waiting to see if Tamaki would catch them.

   " You guys spied on Onishi and me? When? "

   "After the physical exam! When Onishi~Chan came to the host room to get you. " Honey said, looking up at me. 

   " Honey! " Tamaki whined.

   " And then at the ball he left his dancing partner when he found you dancing with Onishi. We saw him from the host club room." Haruhi said

   " I thought you guys were spies! Spies don't tell secret information! " Tamaki yelled.

   " Well, it seems before Tamaki and I dated, I had a stalker. "

   " No! It wasn't stalking! I was just making sure my princess was okay! How can I trust someone else to take care of you when they didn't meet my standards? "

   " Tamaki, have you ever met Onishi? "

   " I've seen him, but I've never met him. . ."

   " If you would have met him then you would have realized he wouldn't hurt me in the slightest. He was very kind and sweet to me. "

   " Princess! Am I not kind and sweet to you!? Or are my looks just too dashing that you only see the princely side of me? "

   " Tamaki, that's not it-"

   " That's right! You've always seen my princely side and you were drawn into it! You were so drawn in that you couldn't see my innocent acts of kindness. I'm just irresistable. "

   " Tamaki-"

   " Oh, how our love is painful yet, so warm. I can see all sides of you, and be enamored with you, my princess. But my princely side has caught you in its trap, and all you can see is the prince in me. You cannot see the Tamaki Suho. " Tamaki said, kneeling on the ground, with fake tears in his closed eyes.

I rolled my eyes out of instinct, and I walked to Tamaki. I sat on my knees on the ground and grabbed his shoulders. Tamaki opened his eyes, and his violet eyes met mine. I pulled his shoulders toward me, and I connected our lips for a second. I let go of his shoulders and pulled away from him. I stood up and held a hand for him to take.

   " Tamaki, I know all sides of you, so don't think I just see the prince. I see the true Tamaki Suho and he has a heart of gold. Now stand up and let's go relax and watch a movie or something from Kyoya's laptop. "

Tamaki smiled and grabbed my hand. He stood up and took Kyoya's laptop. Kyoya only sighed as he opened his notebook and started writing his thoughts in there. Tamaki walked back to the couch we were previously lying at, and he set the laptop up on the coffee table. We started watching a random movie, with an earbud in each of our ears. We cuddled as we watched the movie, and it was warm.