Never Alone

I heard the doorbell through the house, and I ran to the door. When I got to the door, I opened it, and I was bombarded with a hug. I wrapped my arms around Tamaki in a warm hug. He pulled away but kept his hands around my waist and pressed against him.

   " Tamaki you didn't have to come. "

   " But I did! I don't want you to be home alone! At least with me here you're not alone and we can have some fun! There's a lot of games we can play. "

   " Tamaki you didn't have to come. "

   " I did, as a boyfriend I should support you and make you happy. And I know you're not happy when you're here alone. "

   " Tamaki . . . you're too sweet sometimes. "

   " Sometimes? " Tamaki asked with little tears in his eyes. 

   " Don't cry and just come in. "

Tamaki let go of me and grabbed my hand. I led him inside, and he shut the door behind us. He looked around my home like he had never been in it before. 

   " Well, welcome, I guess. "

   " You're home is depressing. Let's get some light! "

Tamaki let go of my hand and ran to the windows, and opened all of the curtains. The curtains were already open but showed the full window by pulling the curtains back. Then he opened some of the windows, and the cool wind came into the home. 

   " There! That's much better! Hey, what do you want to do? "

   " I . . . don't know. What do you want to do? "

   " Why don't we dance? "

   " Dance? Why? "

   " You see at the ball sometime ago you only danced with me for a couple of minutes while your other dance partners received a longer dance time. As your president, boyfriend, and best friend I am supposed to receive more time than anyone else. I have been denied that time. "

   " Tamaki-"

   " Are you still denying my time? "

I rolled my eyes and took my phone out of my pocket. I set it on a table and started looking for some music. Tamaki grabbed my phone from the surface instead of letting me look for music.

   " Nope! Go get changed into a beautiful dress and I'll get everything set up! "

   " Tamaki, you're too excited for this. "

   " I might be, but it's because I want to do something fun and spend time with my gorgeous girlfriend. "

   " Fine, I'll go get changed into a dress. "

   " Go, go. "

Tamaki pushed me upstairs, and I walked into my room. I opened my closet and searched for my dress. I slipped it on easily with the jewelry and shoes I wore on the night of the ball. I looked into the mirror and realized my hair wasn't styled like it was on the night of the ball. I sat down in front of my mirror and fixed my hair like Gen had, and stood from the chair. 

   ' Looks good. '

I walked to the door of my room and opened it. I stepped out into the hall and walked to the stairs. I walked down the stairs, and when I got to the living room, I could see that it was decorated. There were lights hanging around with streamers and roses. It looked elegant and beautiful. Tamaki was standing in the middle of the room in the same suit he wore the night of the ball. He bowed and held out a hand towards me.

   " Princess, would you do me the honor of allowing me to dance with you? To hold your soft hands and twirl you around in our moment of our love. "

   " Tamaki you are a flirt. "

I walked to him and put my hand in his. He held out a hand with a remote in it. He clicked a button, and an elegant piano song started playing and filling the air—Tamaki's hand connected with mine while his other arm was wrapped around my waist. My free arm rested on his, and he started twirling us around. The music was soft and beautiful. 

   " How did you decorate all of this? I don't even remember you bringing in decorations. "

   " I left the decorations in the car, and I ran in with the help of my driver. "

   " Wow, you had already planned this didn't you? "

   ' I can't let her know I went to the commoners market for these decorations. ' Tamaki thought.

   " Yeah! I did. " 

   " Well, you did a good job and compliments to your driver for helping. "

Tamaki twirled you around and spun you out and back into his arms. He held your back to his chest and wrapped his arms around your front. You both swayed to the music, and everything seemed right in the world. 

   " Thank you Tamaki. For not letting me be alone. "

   " I'll always be here for you. Even when you have no one I will always be there. "