On Hold

" Now you've done it! " I heard Tamaki yell.

I looked around the corner and saw Tamaki and the twins shaking a bit and staring at Usa~Chan.

   " It's done, all right. " Hikaru said, putting his hands on his hips.

   " But it wasn't our fault. " Kaoru finished while copying Hikaru's actions.

   " What!? You idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it, right? " Tamaki asked, looking distressed.

   " Only because Haruhi was running away. "

   " We were trying to catch her cause we wanted to have some fun and dress her up in cosplay. "

   " So what, we cosplay all the time! " Tamaki yelled at them. 

I left the kitchen and walked towards the group. Kaoru and Hikaru were holding Haruhi while Tamaki was looking at them for an explanation. I looked at the table and saw Usa~Chan covered in a red tea, staining him. 

   " We weren't going with the usual Host Club costumes. "

   " We want to see Haruhi in bunny cosplay disguised as a girl. "

   " Disguised as a girl? " Haruhi asked.

   " You guys leave her alone. She doesn't deserve you guys' harassment. " I told them. 

   " Then, you'll be our subject! "

They left Haruhi's side and encased me. I grabbed the arm that was in front of me, prepared to get out.

   " You would like to see Y/n in the cosplay instead wouldn't you boss? " They asked Tamaki.

I could see Tamaki's face turn a deep shade of red, and a little sweat formed on the side of his face.

   " I'd definitely want to see that! What am I thinking!? There's no time for stuff like that right now! "

   " Or ever! " I shouted.

   " You're both trying to distract me from the mess you two have made! Get away from, Y/n you two punks. "

   " No way! " They shouted

   " You know I don't appreciate this! " I said. 

Tamaki didn't seem to like their response and grabbed both of their collars. He brought them in front of him, and he shook them a bit, hoping to get some sense into them. I slipped away from them and went to sit beside Kyoya.

   " How are things Kyoya? "

   " They are doing fine. We don't have any guests so I'm able to catch up on the finances and make sure everything is set for the next few weeks. "

   " That's good. I'm glad you were able to catch up. Oh, I was meaning to tell you I need to take a day off one day this week. "

   " How come? "

   " My friend Onishi is having a going-away party. "

   " I've heard he is departing. Where might he go? "

   " He's leaving to go to another region. His father has seen his excellent skills and he wants to spend a day with me before he leaves forever. "

   " Alright, I'll allow you to have your day off. "

   " Thank you, I'll let you know when it is because I'm not sure. "

   " Have you told Tamaki? "

   " No, I haven't. "

   " You need to. Remember I will mention something to him if you don't say something to him. "