The Commoners Expo

" Guys, I don't think this is a good idea. "

   " Oh, come on princess what's the harm? " Tamaki asked.

   " Because we're waking up the demon. "

   " Oh, don't be scared it's just Kyoya. And I want us all to go together! It's going to be so much fun! "

   " Alright. "

We walked into the Ootori estate, and Tamaki led us up to Kyoya's room. He didn't even knock on the door or ask if he could go inside. He just went inside. I followed after him with the other hosts, excluding Haruhi, and I spotted Kyoya asleep in his bed.

   " What is it Tamaki? " I heard Kyoya growl.

   " Doesn't this sound fascinating? Commoners hold events like these all the time. They're called expos! That's commoner lingo for exposition. Products from all over are gathered under one roof so that underprivileged people can cope with the emptiness of not being able to travel. This makes it the perfect opportunity to understand Haurhi. By allowing the host club to study commoners in their natural environment.  "

   ' He sounds like he's talking about an animal. '

   " You guessed it Kyoya. We're going to go on a field trip!  Haruhi won't be joining us today incidentally as her presence might harm our credibility as impartial observers. "

Kyoya turned a little towards us, and it looked like he was glaring at Tamaki. It was weird seeing him with messy hair and no glasses. Tamaki, Honey, Kaoru, and Hikaru jumped on his bed and started to get him fully awake. They patted the blankets on top of him to get him to move. I stood beside Mori in front of the bed because I knew the wrath Kyoya would bestow on the four. Kyoya lowly sat up in the bed, and everyone got quiet.

   " For your information, I was up until five a.m. your morons. Which, if you hadn't noticed makes me a little less than happy about being woken up. "

The four hosts jumped from the bed and stood beside Mori and me. Tamaki stood behind me and held my shoulders like he was going to sacrifice me.

   " Kyo~Chan isn't much of a morning person, huh? " Honey asked.

   " You have no room to talk. " Mori said with a little as in his monotone voice.

   ' Oh my god Mori showed a little emotion. He's a little sassy from waking up I guess. '

   " Ok enough with the commoner's stick. If you formulaic halfwits feel like wasting all afternoon on worn-out old cliches go right ahead and suit yourselves. " Kyoya said before falling back into the bed. 

   " Well, if that's what you really want. You heard the man! Now, let's dress him to the nines and head for the expo! " Tamaki cheered.

   " Tamaki I don't think that's what he wants and or means! " I shouted. 

Everyone started dressing him while Mori and I watched. I knew Kyoya was still asleep while they dressed him, and as they did, I turned around, afraid he would wake up and so I didn't have to see him naked. When they had finished dressing him, we jumped into Honey's limo, and we rode to the market where the expo was being held. When we reached the marketplace, Tamaki put Kyoya's arm around his shoulders and carried him inside.

   " Hey, everyone! Look at that! " Hikaru yelled, pointing further in the store.

   " Wow, all of those suits look exactly the same! " Kaoru added on.

   " Mass production! Mass production! " The twins cheered. 

   " There is something here called a pet shop. That will be our very first destination, men and lady! " Tamaki declared.

   " They're serving icecream on the roof top! " Honey cheered.

   " Really? W-Wait they're holding some super special event up there too! Sweet! " Tamaki said, accidentally setting Kyoya down on a bench in front of a map. 

Everyone started walking away from the map and Kyoya. While they walked away, I walked towards him. Kyoya was still asleep and didn't show signs of waking up soon.

   " Come on, Y/n! Let's go! " Tamaki yelled, pulling on my arm.

   " But what about-"

   " Come on!" 

Tamaki pulled my arm, and he pulled me so hard that he started dragging me away from Kyoya. I handed him a slip of paper explaining why he was here if he didn't remember, and Tamaki pulled me off my feet and away from Kyoya.

   ' I hope he doesn't kill me when he wakes up. I have been against it and helped him. If anything don't kill my boyfriend when you wake up, please. Just hurt him a little. '