Adopting a Dog and Finding Kyoya

The rooftop was pretty. The sky was clear, and there were only a few clouds in the sky. The wind was blowing but not too fiercely, and the sounds of children could be heard all over the rooftop. I figured there was some kid event going on up here because there were many parents and their kids. 

   " Ahhh! "

I looked toward Tamaki to see him lying on the ground in front of the pet shop. A golden retriever was on top of him, licking his face. Tamaki was smiling and laughing as the dog licked him. Everyone seemed to be surprised at the dog's outburst to lick Tamaki.

   " No, you're too heavy! " Tamaki said through his fits of laughter.

I smiled at the small loving gesture the dog was showing Tamaki. I walked closer and placed my hand on the dog's head, and ran my hand through its soft hair. The dog looked up at me and put her paws on my legs, and reached up to lick my face.

   " No, kiss for me. " I laughed. 

Tamaki stood up from the ground and grabbed the dog's leash. The dog then got off of my legs and started to circle Tamaki and me. The leash was still in Tamaki's hand, so the dog went around our legs, wrapping the leash around us. Tamaki grabbed my arms and brought me closer as the leash wrapped further around us.

   ' This looks like something from 'A Hundred and one Dalmatians.' '

   " The dog is a romantic like me! " Tamaki said proudly. 

   " Are you going to adobt her? "

   " Yes! How could I not adopt this adorable and cute doggy. " Tamaki said in a loving voice towards the dog.

   " Well, let's get out of these binds and go in and adopt her. "

Tamaki slowly got one of his feet out, and then he got his other foot free. The leash went limp around my feet, and I stepped out of the circle of red fabric that, now, laid on the ground. Tamaki held firmly onto the leash and grabbed my hand with his free one. We walked into the store, and he bought the necessary items a dog needed, and he signed the adoption papers. They placed a bow on the dog's collar, and the golden retriever seemed happy to have a new owner. When we walked outside, Honey yelled in our direction. 

   " Hey, Tama~Chan, Y/n~Sama the shows about to start. "

We walked towards where the others were sitting, and when we sat down, the dog laid on its side in front of us. I petted the dog as I felt the hair on my neck rise from a familiar laugh. I looked over at the other hosts and realized they were experiencing the same tingly feeling. A small circular portion of the stage started rising, and on the circle was Renge wearing a costume you would see in Mario, but only made more feminine. 

   " Hey, kiddos! I hope you're ready! It's back to school time! Have you boys and girls been keeping up with your summer homework assignments? "

Renge took a breath and leaned forward, putting a hand against her ear to listen to the crowd. 

   " Huh? What's that? You haven't? What have you been doing all this time? Stop goofing around and get a move on! "

   " What is Renge doing up there? " Tamaki asked.

   " It seems like, recently-"

   " -She's practically been around every corner. "

A man in a large costume came onto the stage and grabbed Renge. He warned the children in the crowd that he wasn't going to let them leave because they weren't ready for school.

   ' I would be fine with that when I was a kid. That meant I didn't have to go to school at all if you kept me here. '

   " This is a job for the Ouran Host Club Rangers!"