Tamaki's Hug

" I'm surprised you're not tired yet. " You told Onishi.

   " I have a lot of energy. I could run miles. It's a problem. Help. "

   " I can't help you there. "

   " Excuse me. "

You looked to your right and saw Tamaki standing in front of you and Onishi. He had a neutral face, and you took notice of what he was wearing. He was wearing a white suit with a purple long-sleeved collared shirt, tie, and rose.

   " Hi, Tamaki. "

   " Hi, princess. Mind if you share a dance with me? "

You looked at Onishi and saw that his eyes were a little tired. You thought he would be, but he lied so he could keep dancing with you.

   ' It's sweet but I'm going to let him rest. Dancing isn't his thing. '

   " Sure, Tamaki. I'll see you later Onishi. "

   " Bye, Y/n. "

Tamaki took your hands and guided you further onto the dance floor. He held you in the same way Onishi did and started rocking side to side. He was gentle in his movements, and his face still held a neutral look.

   " Are you okay? "

   " I'm perfect, princess. There's no need to be concerned about me. " He said, putting on a smile.

   " Are you sure? You've been dancing most of the night, and I don't think you've had time to rest yet. "

   " I'm fine, princess. Please don't worry and enjoy your time. "

   " Alright, I'll take your word for it, for now. How has your night been? "

   " It's been fun! I'm a great dancer you know, and I got to show my skills tonight. "

   " Isn't there supposed to be a prize for the best dancer or something? "

   " There is, and it's a kiss from me. "

   " Really? Wow, the girls will love that. Very competitive too. "

   " It will be, it is the greatest prize we could offer. " 

   ' What about money? '

   " There has been this one girl I've been seeing every few minutes though. "

   " Really? Who? "

   " Her name was Noya Sora I believe. I've danced with her most of the night and it seems I've attracted her to me. "

   " Well, what do you expect? You have a lot of admirers. "

   " I'm just the best aren't I? "

   " Sure, we'll go with that. "

   " I'm so glad you agree! " He said with a big smile, hugging you.

   " Have you seen the other hosts around? "

   " Now, that you mention it, I have not. Let's go look for them. "

You nodded and started walking around with Tamaki to find the other hosts. You would notice one girl keeping close to you two and assumed it was the girl Tamaki was talking about. You headed back inside the school and went to the host club room. Inside, you could see all of the hosts and Haruhi in a dress with heels and a little makeup. 

   " My face feels heavy. "

   " Welcome to the club. "

   " She's so pretty. " Tamaki said in a small voice.