No Brotherly Love

I put the last pie on the cart of sweets and walked to the sink to wash my hands. I finished washing my hands and pulled the towel on my shoulder down, and dried them. 

   ' Now I just need the plates and silverware. '

I put the spoons, forks, and knives on the trolly with some plates and pushed the cart out of the kitchen. There were guests at every station with the hosts, and it was the end of the host day. So, when I gave them the sweets, all I had to do was put the extras in the kitchen, and then I'm free to go. I walked up to Honey and Mori's table first.

   " What kind of cakes and pies do you have!? " Honey asked me.

   " Multiple. Do you want me to leave the strawberry cake with you. "

   " Yes, please! "

I pulled the strawberry cake off the cart and set it on his table with forks and knives. I heard the front door open, and I saw Haruhi standing in the doorway. She looked like she was talking to someone. Honey's table was near the door, so I could hear what they were saying.

   " Excuse me, are you a member of the host club? "

   " Huh? "

   " Could you ask third-year Mitsukuni Haninozuka to meet me out here? "

   " Oh, Honey? "

   " Honey, I think someone wants to talk to you. " I said, pointing to the door.

   " Thanks, Y/n~Chan! " Honey jumped on top of Mori's shoulders, and together they went to the door. 

I pushed the cart of sweets to the next table, which was the Hitachiin table. I cut some pie slices for them and their three guests before walking to Tamaki's couch. There was a girl sitting with him on the couch, but I didn't mind. It was his job, and I knew he would apologize later.

   " Excuse me, but would you two like any sweets? "

   " I'm fine, but thank you. " The girl said with a smile on her face.

   " I'll have some! " Tamaki cheered.

His eyes looked up at me, and I could feel the change in how he looked at the girl. I smiled at his bright eyes and grabbed a plate with a knife to cut whatever he wanted.

   " What kind? "

   " I will have some of that delicious cherry pie you have right there. "

   " Alright. One or two slices? "

   " One, princess. "

I cut him a piece of pie and put a little whip cream on top. I handed him the plate with a fork and spoon with a small hand towel. 

   " I hope it's to your liking. "

   " Your desserts always are, princess. Especially your Poire Belle Helena. That dessert is the best I've ever had served from you. "

   " Well, thank yo-"

I cut myself off when I saw Honey fly off of Mori's shoulders and another boy with brown hair miss kicking him. They landed on the ground staring at each other. I heard the sound of Renge's machine start-up, and she came out of the floor. She had an ear speaker on, and she looked like she was excited to see the fight.

   " Woah, did you see that!? Honey~Senpai dodged Chika's attack. This is gonna be good. Honey~Senpai is able to fly through the air with such grace! He's like a modern day Ushiwaka Modu! "

I stopped paying attention to Renge and turned my attention to the two boys. Chika ran to Honey and threw punches at his head, but Honey dodged them without having regained his balance. Honey fell to the floor and swung his leg under Chika's feet, and Chika flew in the air but landed back on his feet.