Hurt

I pushed my cart around and provided everyone that was not served yet with desserts. Everything was going as planned, and there was nothing wrong with my end of the host club fair. My cart was getting low, so I walked back to get more. I filled up my cart and walked back outside and into the swarm of people. 

   " Princess this is going wonderful! " Tamaki said, putting an arm around my shoulder and snuggling close to me.

   " It is, and so far the desserts are coming out perfect. "

   " You directed them well. You've impressed me today, princess. "

   " I'm glad I could. "

The doors opened again for the one-hundredth time, but the man who walked in seemed different from the other guests. I knew he was when Tamaki smiled at him and his violet eyes brightened a little bit. The man walked further in and spotted Tamaki, and they now stood close.

   " Father! "

   ' That's his father? '

   " Do not refer to me as father. The term is far too familiar. You will address me properly as chairman. "

The man had the same eyes as Tamaki, but his hair was a light brown color. He was slim, and he wore a white suit. The smile from Tamaki's face disappeared, and instead, his brows furrowed.

   " Ah, very good. Welcome, sir. Let me show you to your seat. " Kyoya said.

   " Thank you. "

Kyoya led the man away, and Tamaki followed behind them. Tamaki looked like he was trying to listen to what they were saying without them knowing he was there, and I wanted to laugh at the way he was doing it.

   " Kyoya, my boy, if not for your bring here, I'm sure this club would be in shambles. My son must give you no end of trouble. "

   " Oh, on the contrary, sir. Your son's vision is what keeps us viable. "

I walked towards them with the cart, and I bowed to the chairman.

   " I'm sorry to interrupt but would you like any desserts? We have Fig tarts, coffee jelly, anmitsu, crepes, and poire belle helene. "

The chairman gestured for Kyoya to come closer, and they started whispering. One of my butlers took my empty teapot and placed his on my cart. I thanked him as he walked away, and I turned back to the chairman.

   " Yes, sir. This is her. "

   " Thank you. "

I bowed once more and the chairman's eyes connected with mine.

   " So, you're F/n L/n. Come, sit with me." He said, smiling at me.

   " I would love to sit. but I have other people I must attend to. "

   " Nonsense, it seems your staff that you have brought today have it handled. Please sit and take a break. "

   " Yes, sir. Thank you. "

I poured two cups of tea and set one in front of the chairman and one in front of me. I took a seat on the couch, and the chairman crossed his legs and continued to smile at me. 

   " It's nice to meet you chairman. How has your day been so far? "

   " You know, 'Chairman' is so dry. Why don't you call me, yes. "

The chairman brought out a rose from his pocket and held it out to me.

   " Call me your father-in-law. It would please me. "