Reuniting the Two

" Your golden locks glow in the candlelight. Your skin like ivory. Your smile, mysterious as a flower, illuminated by the moonlight. Such beauty. It's as if-You're a cursed wax doll shrouded in darkness and filled with malevolence! "

   " No way! "

Renge hit Nekozawa with rolled up pieces of paper, and he fell to the ground by the power she hit him with.

   " You've got it all wrong! You numbskull! Who told you to say something like that!? How many times do I have to tell you, you're not allowed to use any occult terms! "

   " I'm really sorry, but my vocabulary is a bit limited without those words. "

I sighed as I leaned against the science table. The host club planned to use Renge's character profile as a way to help Nekozawa change his character. But it seems that it isn't going too well. We had closed the curtains, blocking all light from the room, and he shed his wig and coat. With Nekozawa's comment, Rengre started hitting him again.

   " You're not allowed to talk back to me to either, you got it? A princely character would never try to come up with a sissy excuse like that! Remember, it's okay to have a dark side, some girls like that. Cute, brooding male characters always go over well with young girls. However, referencing anything related to the occult is out of the question. "

   " Looks like Renge is really on top of things. " Kyoya said beside Honey.

   " Yeah, she's on a roll. " Honey agreed.

   " You just going to sit and watch boss? "

   " Of course! I don't want to end up with a curse on me! "

   " Tamaki he wouldn't do that...to you. " I said.

Renge continued the lessons, but I had to agree with Nekozawa. The bear with the pigtails and uniform didn't look like Kirimi. 

   " Use your imagination and remember what we're doing this for! " Tamaki cheered.

I looked around at everyone and felt a chill up my spine when I saw the twin's eyes light up. Their board faces turned into ones that were ready to cause mischief. I looked away from them and focused on Nekozawa. Meanwhile, the twins were going to put their plan into action.

   " Here ya go, boss! " They both said with similarity, lacing the room. 

Tamaki turned around and faced the two twins, who were kneeling at a mannequin that had a wig that resembled your hair, and the mannequin was wearing a girls school uniform.

   " We got this one ready, just for you. "

   " We think you should go ahead and confess your love to this Y/n doll. "

   " Wait. This doll is Y/n? " Tamaki asked with slumped shoulders.

   " You should teach him by example! "

No one was really paying attention to the three. Tamaki zoned out and imagined that it was only him and the doll in the universe. He imagined that red glowing rose petals were flying around them. He hugged the doll and imagined that it was really you.

   " Y/n. I...

   " Yes? "

You looked back at Tamaki and saw him holding a mannequin with a hairstyle similar to yours. A small blush appeared on your cheeks, but still, you didn't like the fact he was hugging a doll and imagining it when you were right there.

   " Tamaki? "

He broke out of his trance and turned to you. Realizing you were real, he threw the doll away and held the back of his neck as nothing happened.