Deprived

You were walking down the hall heading to the host club. You wanted to get there early so you could start working on the baked goods. You had some stress from classes you needed to bake off. When you got to the doors of the music room, you opened them and were met with yelling.

   " And as for you Tamaki you're the school idol who's admired for your good looks but you actually have an inferiority complex you're hiding from the world. The lonely prince! "

You could see all of the hosts looking at Renge and some of them were scared of her. Tamaki was stumbling towards where you were standing. Kyoya seemed fine out of all of the hosts.

   " And Kyoya, you're perfect just the way you are now. So I want you to stay as kind and affectionate as ever, kay? "

   " Thank you. I'm honored. "

When Tamaki made it to you, he stumbled into your arms, and you held him up.

   " The lonely prince. It's true that the title is perfect for me. "

   " Tamaki, what is going on? "

Renge's eyes found mine, and she ran towards me. She looked me all over before putting her hands to her chin, thinking. I raised my eyebrow at her.

   " You don't really have a character. Maybe you could be the one to help the lonely prince and be there for him but it seems you already do that with the way you comforted him yesterday. What would your title be? "

   " You've got it all wrong Renge. I'm only helping them. I make all of the cakes and desserts around here so they don't have to order them. "

   " Great! That saves me the time to think about your title and role. Instead, you'll be supplying me and the crew with food! "

   " What? "

From there, you were dragged into making food for the entire filming crew and the actors, which were the hosts. You didn't enjoy it. It made you tired, and your headache increased. You were stressed from classes, and you wanted to bake away all of the stress you had, but it seems that it didn't work. It only added to the weight on your shoulders. You would have to run from the host room to where they were filming outside. There were a lot of people in the film crew, and you had to make food for all of them, and if they didn't like it, they would send it back. Renge was the pickiest of them all and would send everything you made back to the host club room for her to only go back to wanting to eat the first thing you brought her. You just finished the host's desserts, and you grabbed the basket you put them in. You started running down to the outside world.

   ' I'm so tired and I feel like I'm going to pass out. I shouldn't have skipped lunch and breakfast. '

When you made it outside, you gave Renge her dessert and then gave the hosts theirs. The twins looked at you with worry.

   " Y/n, you're pale. "

   " Are you alright? "

   " Not really, but I'll live. "

You looked around and didn't see anyone but the twins and the film crew. You did take notice of how Kyoya used a rock to smash the lens on the cameras. Your vision was swaying, and everything seemed to blur. The twin's worry increased, and they stood up from their chairs. Your head was pounding, and you held your forehead in your hands.

   " Y/n-chan? "

You looked towards Honey, and you could see his worry as well. He grabbed your hand and held it. The twins were on both sides of you, and Mori stood behind Honey.

   " Tired. " You heard him say.

You noticed how the film crew was packing up, and Renge was walking back into the school by herself. Kyoya, Tamaki, and Haruhi were walking towards you and the other hosts. You could hear your heart pound in your ears, and you felt how pale you were.

   " Y/n, you're pale-"

   " -but your cheeks are red. "

   " Guys! Something's wrong with Y/n! " Honey yelled.

You didn't even hear their footsteps as they approached you. You looked at the ground and decided it would be a good idea to sit down. You sat on your knees, and the twins crouched beside you. They kept their hands on your shoulders to keep you upright. You saw someone else crouch in front of you and raise your head to them. You could recognize Tamaki's violet eyes.

   " She's deprived of food and water. She's also very tired, and it looks that she's stressed from the tension in her shoulders. "

You looked up at Kyoya, who was looking down at you with seriousness. You looked back down at your lap and felt your eyes start to close and fade into unconsciousness.

   " Tamaki? "

You fell unconscious and leaned against Tamaki. He pulled you up by your shoulders and raised your head. He saw how your eyes were closed, and your cheeks were flushed, but the rest of your face was pale. He looked up to Kyoya.

   " She'll be fine. We just need to get her to the nurse to rest for a little while. She's tired from having to run back and forth from the host room. "

Tamaki nodded and picked up your body in a bridal fashion. Your head leaned against his chest, and he held you tightly to him. He was worried, but he trusted Kyoya's words. He walked into the academy and started making his way to the nurse's office. Once there, the nurse said for him to leave and she would take care of you.