Meeting Lobelia Girls Pt. 1

" Really? All afternoon classes have been canceled? Why? "

   " Ouran is hosting an exposition for the cultural clubs. Drama and choir clubs from a bunch of other schools have been invited. It's a big event the school manually hosts. " Haruhi explained to me.

   " Huh, well at least we don't have to go to class. "

   " Do, you need any help with those pies? "

   " No, I think I got it. "

Haruhi and I were in the host club, and she explained why there were no classes. She had gone to class, but the girls in the class told her why the teacher wasn't there. I felt happy that classes wouldn't be commencing for the next few days. It gave me less time to work on homework and study for exams. I looked down at the pie crust I was rolling out and saw no lumps in it. 

   " Actually can you grab that muffin tray? "

   " Sure. "

Haruhi went behind me and grabbed the muffin tray, and handed it to me. I dusted my hands off and grabbed the tray, setting it on the counter to put the crust over it.

   " Haruhi! "

Haruhi and I looked up to the twins and saw them running towards us. They both picked her up and started dragging her away.

   " We need you to grab some instant coffee! "

   " Why can't you guys do it yourselves? " She shouted.

   " Because. "

I could only wave at Haruhi as the twins took her out of the host club room. I continued filling the muffin tins with pie crust to make tiny pies when I heard a clanking noise. I once again looked up to see the hosts wearing armor, specifically knights armor. I rolled my eyes at their roleplay costume and started cutting off the excess crust.

   " Princess! How do I look? " Tamaki yelled over to me.

   " You look great, Tamaki! You'll defiantly be someone's knight today. " I yelled back at him.

His smile brightened, and I could see a tiny blush run across his face. They settled themselves on the couch in front of the door to welcome the first guests of the day. I continued making the tiny pies when the doors opened. I listened to the conversation that was taken place while I worked on the mini pies.

   " Welcome ladies! "

There was no response from the two girls that entered the room. I was surprised to not hear any giggling.

   " Well, well, well, I see you ladies are from another school. I certainly hope we haven't startled you. We love first-time guests. "

I could recognize the voice as Tamaki's. I grabbed a bowl and started making the fillings. Kyoya said I needed to make chocolate, dutch, apple, cherry, and chess pies. Nothing too hard, but still a lot to do. I looked up for a few seconds to see Tamaki approaching the two ladies. 

   ' They're really pretty. '

One was taller than the other, but they both wore the same uniform. It looked better than ours, and I felt happy I didn't have to wear it while I was in the host club room. The skirts were a deep maroon color that reached just past their knees, and they wore white stockings with pale shoes. Their shirts met the top of the skirt, and it was white with the ends folded up to their elbows. A bow decorated the front of the shirt, and it was the same color as their shoes. Their faces were stern and held no excitement for meeting the hosts.

   ' Tough crowd. '

   " My darlings, even if the world were to be destroyed, I'd put my life on the line, as your faithful knight and servant. I will protect you. "