Helping Kasanoda

I sighed as I stir the filling in the bowl in front of me. The host club was dressed up as samurai today. What reference they were making, I couldn't understand. I just knew that they had real swords and extensions. I was back on duty to make pastries, and I was making donuts. Some needed to be cream-filled, so I was making the cream to put in the donuts. I could hear the girls squealing from the kitchen.

   " Tamaki, you're dressed as Riyoma Sakamoto, right? "

   " He's so wild and handsome! "

   " Yeah, I'm handsome, wild, and I'm gonna steal your hearts, pretty ladies. "

   ' That wasn't his best line. But what can I say, it's not like I have a list of lines.'

   " You know I never thought that the late Edo Era cosplay would be this popular. " Haruhi said, coming into the kitchen.

   " Are you serious? "

   " That's like, one of the basics. " The twins said, coming into the kitchen.

   " There are plenty of girls who find the late Edo era fascinating. Particularly, the Shinsengumi they are complete maniacs over it. "

   " Would you guys mind leaving the kitchen? I'm trying to get these donuts done. " I asked the three.

   " What? "

   " Annoyed by our antics finally? "

   " No, I just need some quiet time. I've got a lot on my mind. "

The twins didn't say anything and just left the kitchen, glancing at each other and you. Haruhi stayed in the kitchen and glanced at you, worried.

   " What's on your mind? Usually you don't mind anyone coming and talking to you in the kitchen. "

   " I. . ."

   ' I don't want to talk about my relationship here. The fact that I would have to deal with a lot of angry girls when we reveal our relationship. Now, I'm just anxious. '

   " I don't want to talk about it. Not right now. "

   " Hmm, should I get Tamaki? "

   " No, I'll be okay. I just need to think. "

   " Y/n if you're concerned over something or you feel the need to hide something away from your friends and boyfriend, that's when you need to talk to someone, and even though I'm your best friend, I think Tamaki should be the one you talk to. "

Haruhi left the kitchen, and I started filling the donuts with vanilla cream. I heard footsteps walking to the kitchen, and I didn't look up, knowing who it was. 

   " Princess, Haruhi said something was wrong? "

   " Nothing's wrong. I'm just not feeling well today. "

   " Is there anything I can do to help? Do you want cuddles? "

   " Tamaki you have guests you need to tend to. I can wait. "

   " The guests are the ones who can wait, Princess. I don't want to leave you here knowing that my girlfriend isn't feeling her best. Tell me what's wrong. "

I set the donuts on a cart and started pushing it out of the kitchen, and Tamaki was following me. I stood in the host room now with Tamaki still stuck to my side like glue. His face wasn't smiling, and he looked worried.

   " Why isn't he with us? "  I heard one voice speak.

   " Maybe he's just checking on her? She does work for the host club. "