Kasanoda or Tamaki

The next day Kasanoda visited the host club. The girls were talking about him as he walked into the host club. He walked further into the host club and took a seat at one of the couches. 

   " I'd like to request Y/n. "

All of the girls in the room screamed, and the hosts looked at him with their mouths open. Tamaki ran up to the table, ready to give Kasanoda an ear full. You, however, looked out of the kitchen at all of the commotions. 

   " You can't request her! "

   " Why not? Is she unavailable at the moment? "

   " No! She's not a host! She's the baker! Making her unrequestable."

   " I don't mind. We can just talk, while I take a break from making pasteries. " You said, walking up to the chairs cleaning your hands in a towel.

Tamaki looked over at you with his eyes wide and worried; he grabbed your arms and brought you back to the kitchen, where no one could hear you. He held your arms in his grasp, and his amethyst eyes looked down at you, hurt.

   " Why would you do that? I'm your boyfriend not him! " He whispered.

   " Well, Tamaki he's a friend and to the world so are you and I. "

   " What. . .but. . ."

   " Tamaki, our relationship hasn't been made public yet. Until it is, people will still pursue me, and I'll tell them that I'm not interested, but you need to either tell the school or we continue to keep it a secret. I can do either, but I'm leaving the decision up to you. Because if you want to keep it a secret then there's no reason for me to tell him no. "

I left Tamaki in the kitchen alone to think about it, and on the way out, I grabbed a tea set to bring to Kasanoda. I sat the tea set down on the table and took a seat beside Kasanoda.

   " So, would you like some tea? How much sugar do you usually take? "

   " Here, let me help. " He said, holding his hand up to take the teapot.

   " Oh no, it's fine. You are the guest after all. Sugar? "

   " Two, please. "

   " Okay. "

I took two cubes of sugar and placed them in the tea. I stirred the sugar until it resolved and handed him the cup. He thanked me, and I started making my own teacup. 

   " You know I'm never requested so I'm not sure how to treat someone as a host. "

   " Oh, you don't have to treat me as a host. Just treat me like you would everyone else. "

   " Well, I usually just bake the desserts so I'm never among the guests or requested to host. It's weird being on the couch and hosting instead of baking in the kitchen at this time. "

   " Do you like baking? "

   " It has its ups and downs, but I enjoy it. I'm pretty good at it. "

   " I can tell you have a passion for it, you've got some batter on your face. "

   " Where? "

   " O-On your cheek. "

I picked up my towel and rubbed it against my cheek, but when I brought it back down, Kasanoda shook his head. He gently took the towel from my hand and rubbed it against my other cheek. His hand was gentle on the towel, and I could see a blush spreading across his face. He pulled back and showed me a small smile, and I smiled back.

   " Thanks. "

   " N-N-Not a problem. "

   " AHHHH! "

I looked behind me to see Tamaki screaming in anger. He ran towards us at a speed that didn't seem humanly possible and grabbed Kasanoda's collar.

   " I won't stand for this! Bossa Nova! Just what do you think you're trying to do here!? "

   " U-Uh-"

   " Why are you harassing my girlfriend!? "

   " Girlfriend!? " Everyone shouted.

I looked towards Kyoya to see him shaking his head, and I knew that this wasn't the right approach for this. I walked up to the two of them, but Tamaki still kept his burning eyes on Kasanoda.

   " S-She's your girlfriend? Since when? "

   " Since months ago! I confessed to her and I asked her to be my girlfriend!"

Tamaki let go of Kasanoda and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and brought me into a hug.

   " So yes, I, Tamaki Suho, am dating F/n L/n. There I said it! We never said anything because I didn't want anyone harassing my princess! I know that some people will be angry and that's why we kept our relationship a secret. Because I want to keep hosting and to have the girl I love by my side. "

Everyone was silent as they stared at us, and Kasanoda was still sitting on the floor in shock. After a few more seconds of silence, people started screaming at us, but it wasn't angry or frustrating. All of the girls screaming were in happiness or passion. I felt a blush come to my face, and Tamaki hugged me closer. I looked down at Kasanoda and saw the defeated look on his face. I pulled away from Tamaki and sat on my knees on the floor. Kasanoda looked up at me, and I showed him a small smile.

   " I'm sorry, Kasanoda. Still friends? "

Kasanoda thought for a moment before the gloomy look on his face disappeared. A smile came to his face, and he nodded.

   " Yeah, I would like that. That's really all I want, I just want to have some friends. "

Everyone screamed at Kasanoda's confession, and they ran to him, screaming that they would be his friend. Kasanoda seemed to relax, and he was friendly with everyone. We all went outside to play kick the can, and we played with the girls, Kasanoda, and the hosts. Everyone seemed to be happy, even Kasanoda. It was as if we were all a group of friends who we knew for years. Tamaki and I didn't play, and we sat at the hidden gazebo that was covered in roses. Tamaki's arm was around my shoulders, and I was leaning against him. The sun was shining right into the gondola, and it was a warm, peaceful moment. Tamaki took one of the roses and twirled it between his fingers.  

   " Now everyone knows. We don't have to hide it anymore and from the ladies reactions I think everything will be just fine. "

   " Yeah, but you really got jealous there, didn't you? "

   " Well, of course. Someone was coming to steal my princess from me. And as the knight in shining armor, I couldn't let our secret continue. It was time we revealed our relationship anyway. Now everyone knows I love you. " He said, putting the rose in my hair.

   " In a very dramatic way. "

   " How else would I do it, princess? "

   " I wouldn't have it said any other way. Only in the Tamaki Suho way. "

   " I love you, princess. "

   " I love you too my prince. "