Seeing Gen

You arrived at the hospital and ran inside. You signed in at the receptionist desk and got to the elevator in record timing. You clocked the button for Gen's floor, and the doors opened, revealing the hallway to you. You walked to Gen's room and opened the door. When you opened the door, you could see Gen sitting up in her bed, and she was reading a book. She set her book down and looked over at you with a smile forming on her face. 

   " Gen! "

   " Y/n! "

You ran over to her bed and hugged her gently. She hugged back, and when you stepped away, she was still smiling.

   " How ar you feeling? "

   " I'm feeling better now that I've woken up and rested a little bit. "

   " I'm glad, you're doing better. You worried me for a minute. "

   " Don't worry about me. I'll be back to work as soon as I can be. "

   " No, you rest. Don't worry about coming back to work anytime soon. Just rest and get better okay? "

   " Okay. "

   " I'm just glad you're awake. Do you want anything to eat or do you need something? "

   " I'm fine. You go on home or something. Go home and relax okay? "

   " But-"

   " This is an order from your maid. Go home and get some sleep. "

   " Fine, but if you need anything at all call me, okay? "

   " I will. "

I hugged her one last time before walking out of the room and calling for another taxi. I rode home, and when I entered my estate, it was silent. 

   ' That's right, I gave everyone time off to see their family. I'm here alone. '

I walked further into the house and set my bags in my room. The house felt emptier than normal. It didn't feel any different from when it was just maids and butlers. I left the bedroom and walked down the stairs. I just took a walk through the house. All of the old pictures of my family were up, and they looked depressing. I didn't really fancy seeing them, so I just kept walking. I could hear the rain coming down and hitting the windows. 

   ' I didn't know it was gonna rain today. I should pay more attention to the weather. '

I reached the bottom of the stairs and felt my phone vibrate. I answered the call and put my phone up to my ear.

   " Hello? "

   " Princess did you make it home okay? "

   " I did. I made it home fine. Are you still with Haruhi and the others? "

   " Well, Haruhi is out right now with Hikaru looking for her. "

   " Is she lost? "

   " Yeah, she's lost. "

   " Did he find her? "

   " I think he did, and we're waiting for them to come back, but I think they're going to wait until the storm is over. "

   " I see. "

   " How was Gen? "

   " She's better. She's awake now and she's excited to come back home. "

   " That's good. Are you home alone? "

   " Yeah, I let my staff have the day off so I'm home alone. "

   " I'm on my way! " 

   " Wait, Tamaki, what do you mean  'on my way'?"

   " Tamaki? "

I looked down at my phone and saw that Tamaki had hung up on me. I tried calling him back, but he didn't answer.

   ' Is he coming here? Is that what he meant? '