Not a Beach Day

I went to my locker and grabbed my books, and started walking to the library. The halls were quiet, and no one was around to say anything. I wasn't even wearing the school uniform. It sounds like I snuck into the school at night, but really today was the day that all of the hosts had gone to the beach. The director gave everyone a choice to go or stay. It was supposed to be a  big class trip. I decided not to go and stay at school. I wanted to study. Plus, with all of the girls going to be with the hosts, I couldn't really hang out with them.

   ' It's so quiet, and since everyone went I didn't have to wear my uniform. This is much better than wearing that banana peel dress. '

I walked into the library and found a table to sit at. I brought my books and started working on some work. I was almost done when y phone vibrated. No library keeper was around, so I answered the call.

   " Hello? "

   " Princess!!!! "

   " Hello, Tamaki. "

   " Where are you? I want to show you this shell that I found. "

   " Tamaki I didn't go on the trip. "

   " What? "

   " Yeah, I didn't go on the school trip. I'm at Ouran Academy right now. "

   " Why didn't you come? I know! It's because you were so distracted in your studies that you forgot to pay the fees and turn in your form! Well, do not fear my princess your prince will have a limo sent to get you! "

   " And who exactly would pay for my flight? "

   " I will! "

   " Tamaki, I'm fine here at school alone. I appreciate it but no thank you. It's quiet and I can wear my casual clothes instead of my school uniform since no one is around. Stay at the beach, your hosts and girls need you. "

   " But it's no fun without you. "

   " Well, you have a lot of guests to call princess there. You'll be fine. "

   " They're not you though and you're at school all alone! How could a prince leave his princess alone to suffer without him? "

   " He can because I asked him to. I'll be fine Tamaki, now go entertain your guests I've got some work to do. "

   " If you need anything call me. If you change your mind I will send a limo right over to pick you up and take you to the airport. "

   " Thanks, Tamaki. I'll let you go. Bye. "

   " Bye, princess. "

I hung up and set my phone down on the table. I continued working on my assignments and got finished. I packed up my stuff and stood from the chair. 

   " That's done. "

Hands covered my eyes, and I couldn't see anything. I felt a warm presence behind me.

   " Guess who? "

   " Could it be Onishi? "

   " Could it be you are right? "

Onishi took his hands away from my face, and I turned towards him. He was in casual clothes as well. He wore a black t-shirt with a green jacket. Around his legs were black jeans and tennis shoes. He wore a necklace with keys, and on his nose sat two rings of glass-forming glasses. 

   " Why didn't you go on the school trip? "

   " I didn't feel like it. It's more fun to run around the school with everyone gone. "