He Wants to Talk

You pulled the last pie out of the oven and looked towards the hosts. It seemed that Shiro was causing everyone trouble. You spotted a broken tea set and grabbed the broom. You were planning to sweep it back to the kitchen to throw it away. You walked towards the hosts and Shiro. You started sweeping the glass pieces together. You picked up the tray and set it on the table.

   " And what are you poor? Why don't you let someone else clean it? "

You looked at Shiro and seen him looking at you with a stern expression. You just shrugged your shoulders and continued cleaning. He took your broom away from you and threw it at Tamaki. He grabbed your hand and looked at you straight in the eyes.

   " You shouldn't be lifting a finger. "

   " You won't get anywhere with that attitude. And I'm not going to let you disrespect Y/n, by calling her poor. So! Put this brat in isolation! "

   " You got it, boss! " The twins shouted. 

Tamaki pulled you out of Shiro's hold as a cage was being lowered from the ceiling. It trapped Shiro inside, and he couldn't get out. Tamaki still held your shoulders and practically hugged your back to his chest. 

   " When did we get that installed? " You asked, shocked.

   " Are you alright my princess? I apologize for his behavior towards you. "

   " Tamaki, I'm fine. I've been called worse, so don't worry about it. "

   " You've been called worse? "

   " Yes. "

   " By who and when? "

   " What's going on here!? "

   ' Thank you Shiro for interrupting. '

   " Why did you put me in a cage all of a sudden!? This is no way to treat your loyal apprentice! Now let me out of this cage! "

   " Not until you've learned your lesson. I made you my apprentice because I thought you were serious about becoming a host, but I guess I was wrong. " Tamaki said.

Tamaki sat down and sat you in front of him. He handed you a teacup filled with tea. You thanked him, and he took his own cup and started drinking from it. 

   " I am serious. Totally serious. I want you to teach me how to make a woman happy! "

You looked towards the cage and saw tears leave Shiro's eyes. He was gripping the bars tightly as he sat on his knees. 

   " I'm gonna run out of time. Please, won't you teach me? You're a host because you like girls. You like bringing a smile to a girl's face. That's why you do it, right? Please, won't you teach me how to be like you? You're a genius at it! You're the king! "

You looked back at Tamaki and saw his Ego getting bigger. You set your cup of tea down and decided to walk away before he could go into his whole speech about how Shiro was right. While they discussed this and Shiro's type, you felt your phone vibrate. You checked it and saw that it was a message from Kyoya.

Kyoya: Meet me outside of the host room in five minutes.

You looked towards Kyoya to see him putting his focus on Shiro. You knew what he wanted to talk about, but you didn't want to talk about it. You decided that you would go on ahead and go to the hallway. As you were leaving, a hand was placed on your shoulder. You turned around to see it was Haruhi.

   " Yes? "

   " You okay? I noticed earlier you didn't really have a happy face on. Now, you're just leaving out of nowhere. "

   " I'm fine. It's nothing for you to worry about Haruhi. I'll see you later. "

She nodded and let you go. You walked into the hallway and went towards one of the windows. Most of the windows would let you sit on the sill. You sat down and looked outside to see everyone running around Ouran. You wished you could go out there and have enough friends to do that, but you were perfectly fine with the hosts.

   ' I know what Kyoya wants to talk about, but I really don't want to talk about it. It's not a topic I like. '

   " Oh, look it's little Y/n. She's all alone again! It's sad you don't have any other friends. "

You looked up to see Nora Soya with two of her friends at her side. She was standing near the window with her hands on her hips. The makeup on her face looked like it was melting off.

   " At least I don't pay people to be my friends. "

   " At least I have money. "

   " At least I don't claim my parent's money as my own. What do you want? "

   " I was just walking to the host club room when I saw trash like you sitting outside of its doors. What did they kick you out? "

   " You wish they did. I'm done baking for the day. "

   " Oh, so the little caretaker is done. You know the title of worthless fits perfectly in your name. "

   " That would make us related. "

She glared at me while the friends behind her chuckled at my comment. She walked up to me and put a finger in my face. She was trying to be threatening, but it really wasn't when she looked like the wicked witch of the west was melting. 

   " You watch your mouth? "

   " Or what? "

   " I have very powerful parents you know. "

   " And? I'm not afraid of you or your parents. "

   " But I do know what you are afraid of. I know who the L/n are. You wouldn't want your little secret getting out now, do you? "

You stayed quiet, and she retracted her finger. Your hands were balled into fists, and you wanted to punch her. You wanted to know how she figured it out, but you held your composure. She smirked once more before going into the host club room, leaving you outside.

   " Well, that certainly was interesting wasn't it? "