They Know the Truth

" My princess is back! "

Tamaki jumped towards you and enveloped you in a hug. He spun you around, happy that you were back in the host club, baking for them.

   " Yes, I'm back. It's good to be back, I missed not coming in here every day. "

   " Then why not visit? " The twins asked.

   " Because I felt that if I tried I would be hugged and never let go. "

   " You're right! And I'm never going to let you go! " Tamaki yelled, finally setting you down on your feet. 

He kept you in a warm hug, and you returned it. He had decided he wasn't going to let you go, so you took a look at the room around you to see what the other hosts were doing. Honey was eating one of the cakes you made with Mori sitting near him, reading a book. Kyoya looked to be reading over some receipts and calculating some stuff for the next shipment, and Haruhi was asleep. She decided to sleep until the guests came in, and the twins were drawing stuff on her face with a marker.

   " Tamaki, you can let go. "

   " I'm never letting go! "

   " Your guests wouldn't like this you know. "

   " I don't care about them right now! I care about you being back! "

   " Oh, boy. "

You just stayed in his arms, and he was determined not to let you go. But he would let you sit down. He grabbed your hand and walked to a table, and sat down in a chair. You sat in front of him and held a teacup. The tea was warm, and it soothed your soul.

   " How is the tea? "

   "It's really nice. It's a nice drink to calm the soul. "

   " I'm glad you think so because I made the tea. "

   " Really? You did a good job, Tamaki. "

Tamaki's smile widened, and he felt proud of himself. You two enjoyed your time talking and sipping tea, but the door to the host club opened and interrupted your time. 

   " Excuse me, can I see Y/n for a moment. "

You recognized this voice; it was Noya Sora. You set your teacup down and turned towards the door. Noya didn't look so good. Her face was red as she peeked through the door. You slowly stood up and walked to the door. You made eye contact with Kyoya, and he nodded his head understand. You walked through and acted like you shut the door when really you left it open a little bit.

   " Yes? What can I do for you? "

   " You're an awful person you know that? "

   " Why? What did I do wrong? "

   " You let Nekozawa curse me! That's what you did! "

   " Now, don't blame me or Nekozawa. We did nothing wrong to you, I'm sure whatever you're going through isn't our fault. "

   " Oh, really? Well, that day that he cursed me protecting you, I went home and didn't sleep a wink! For fourteen days I have had acne, missing make-up products, and I've gotten fatter! "

   " Noya, Nekozawa didn't put a curse on you, Having this happen for fourteen days was a coincidence and acne is an average problem, You've probably misplaced your make-up products and I think you look the same, I don't think you've gotten fat. "

   " Liar! You told him to do it because you couldn't handle the pressure of your little secret getting told to the world! "

   " Noya, please stop shouting. Someone's going to think you're ill. "