Refreshing Points

" I'm so sorry boys I'd love to have you all as guests but I'm afraid there's only one vacant room left. "

   ' What's this I hear? '

I looked at Misuzu and saw her talking to some people outside. I woke up a little late so, I missed breakfast, but I'm glad I did. I walked outside to see all of the hosts standing around Haruhi and Misuzu.

   " Only one room you say? Well, that settles it. I'll have to stay here to represent the club. " Tamaki said with his back still turned to me.

   " Hey, that's not fair. " Honey said with a pout. 

   " Have you no feeling of loyalty, of any solidarity boss? " Hikaru said teasing Tamaki.

   " Togetherness is our guiding principle. " Kaoru said, joining his brother. 

   " What are you guys doing here? " I asked, stepping in front of them.

Their eyes seemed to widen seeing me there. I raised my brow at them and waited for them to tell me how they got here and why there was a helicopter sitting behind the fence. 

   " Y/n! "

Tamaki tackled me, and when his arms wrapped around me, his weight pushed me back, and I fell on the grass. My back hit the grass, and Tamaki laid on top of me. 

   " Tamaki, get off of me! "

   " Princess, when did you get here?! "

   " I've been here. I'm staying in one of the rooms. I didn't really fancy being home alone for the first bit of summer vacation so I called Haruhi and came here. Now, get off of me, please. "

   " But hugging you like this is so nice. "

I felt my cheeks get warmer, and I pushed him off of me and stood up. I dusted myself off and looked at Haruhi.

   " We thought we were safe. " I whispered to her. 

   " Yeah, we thought we could be safe. "

   " So, what's going on? "

   " Ms. Misuzu is having a refreshing contest between the hosts. The host that gets the most refreshing points gets to sleep in the vacant room. "

   " Why? "

   " Because they want to stay here because I'm working here and they can tease me about it. "

   " Well, at least you have me. "

   " Right. "

   " Is there anything I can do to help? "

   " Can you compete and win the room so they won't win? "

   " I don't think I can. I'm already renting a room. "

   " Please. "

   " Sorry, Haruhi. It's not something for me to meddle in. Anyway, I think lunch is calling me in the main area. I'm going to go eat. "

( Time Skip )

   " So, how's the game going? "

   " It's going. It's between Kaoru, Hikaru, and Tamaki. "

   " Is no one else competing? "

   " Apparently everyone has a cottage around the area. Kyoya is going to stay at his cabin so he doesn't stay here alone. Mori won't stay unless Honey wins. Honey is too involved in his cake. The twins are doing really well, and Tamaki...is falling behind a little. "