The Final Fight

All of the hosts, and I, were crouching in front of the window and watching the karate club. They seemed to be working really hard, but they didn't get much of a break. And Chika was being compared to Honey. I understood a little about how he felt when they compared him to his brother. I used to get compared to my parents all the time before the chaos happened.

   " Well, so far it looks like a simple inferiority complex. " Hikaru said first.

   " He's always being compared to Honey~Senpai so that's why he feels such animosity towards him. His older brother is more attractive, more popular, and a better martial artist than he is. I think he's just letting his jealousy get the best of him. " Kaoru spoke.

   " It's totally normal and way boring. We're going to go find something more entertaining. " They spoke together and leaving side by side.

   " Hold on you two. Why are you suddenly being so uncooperative? " Tamaki asked them before they could get too far.

   " Well, we thought there'd be an interesting secret reason they're fighting. This is just lame. "

   " So, Honey~Senpai and Chika's feelings aren't exciting enough!? "

   " It's okay, Tama~Chan, really. " Honey said, speaking up.

Honey looked a little vulnerable and lost in his emotions. It was like he was in tune with them and knew what to expect and exactly what he felt.

   " But, Honey~Senpai. "

   " It's alright, don't worry about me. So, what if Chika~Chan hates me? I would be happy just seeing him grow up to be strong and healthy. He is my brother after all. "

   " Ummm he;s already a lot taller than you Honey~Senpai." Koaru started.

   " Yeah, he's pretty grown up and pretty healthy. " Hikaru finished with a laid-back tone.

   " Excuse me, could you guys please keep it down? "

I felt my body jump at the voice that was behind me. I turned around and saw Chika standing behind me. I stepped away from him and gave him room to see everyone. He instantly raised his fists, and his eyebrows were creased.

   " What are you doing here? I thought I had told you to stay away from me at school, Misukuni. "

Chika ran and tried to kick Honey, but he dodged it, and they both stepped back from each other.

   " You alien, would you just leave me alone? "

   " But Chika~Chan. . ."

   " What's he mean, 'alien'? " The twins asked.

   " Why would you call him that? Just because your brother is stronger than you are it doesn't give you the right to call him an alien. " Haruhi said, stepping up.

   " Yeah, why are you so upset about cake and stuffed animals? " Tamaki asked, also puzzled by Chika's behavior.

   ' Is it because of how much Honey eats? '

   " Chika, is it because of how many sweets Honey~Senpai eats? I know he eats a lot of sweets but is that the reason you call him an alien and that you're upset with him? Because he eats an impossible amount of sweets without getting sick? " I asked.

Chika looked up at me and sighed. He threw his hands up and grabbed my shoulders.

   " You understand! I didn't call him an alien because of his strength, but because of how much he eats! " Chika said, shaking my shoulders.

   " How much does he eat that you call him an alien? "

   " He eats three whole cakes every night for dessert! He never even gains weight! Then in the middle of the night one night I noticed the light was on in the dinning room. I walked in and there were five hige wedding cakes. The feeling in the room was scary and ominous. "

   " So, he eats that way at home too? " I asked

   " Come on be honest, you know there's no way a regular human being can eat that much cake! Are you terrified!? I bet he gets signals from his home planet from that weird bunny of his! Why can't you see that he's an alien!? "

I felt stunned. Not by the fact that Chika was shaking me so much, but how everything he said made some kind of sense. Honey was strong to a point it doesn't seem real, and he does eat too many sweets for it to be healthy, and he never gains weight. I slowly took Chika's hands off my shoulders and held them in front of me.

   " You know, everything you said, makes sense. Now that I think about it. "

   " I don't know though. There was a time when Misukuni and I got along really well. While it's true that my brother's always had a fondness for cute things and more of a sweet tooth than I have. I still respected his ability to avoid that stuff even though he loved it and then this idiot came along and brainwashed him with some ridiculous nonsense. Something about acknowledging who you really are and just being yourself that that's true strength. "

I looked over at Tamaki, and he flinched underneath my gaze. Everyone else looked at him and realized what I had. Tamaki was the idiot Chika was talking about.

   " Not long after that, he fell apart and became the alien he is today. "

   " All I see is all of Chika's troubles-"

   " -can be traced right back to you. Isn't that true boss?"

   " What're you talking about I didn't mean to do this! We can fix this guys. "

   " There is a way to solve this you know. " Mori said while placing a hand on Honey's shoulder.

   " You got it figured out? " I asked.

   " Why did you say that in a questioning tone? " Haruhi asked me.

   " Because usually it's not Mori that has the solution. "

   " What? "

   " Mori's usually so quiet but he's been talking more today. "

( Time Skip )

   " Since when did Ouran have a field like this? " Haruhi asked.

We all stood in a field that was vast, and there was nothing growing out of the flowy grass. The wind blew harshly, and it even blew some of the blades up from the ground.

   " Since when did we get out here? " I asked.

   " That's a good question. " Haruhi said, leaning on my shoulder.

   " Are you ready for battle men? Then you may begin! " 

   ' I think those are the most words I've ever heard Mori say. '

The fight started, and they both attacked each other. The movements looked familiar, though.

   " Is it just me or is this fight turning out exactly like the one they had earlier? " Tamaki asked.

   " I noticed it too. " I said.

   " Yes, but this time their roles are reversed. "

The fight continued, and Chika was copying Honey's moves. They even used the metal pole from earlier, but Honey kicked Chika to the ground and declared victory.

   " I win! Cake! Cake! Cake! I have an idea! Since I won I think we should start having special cake night three times a week! "

   " Haurhi, I'm starting to feel scared by Honey's eating habits. "

   " I'm right there with you. "

I walked over to Chika and helped him up from the ground. He had a big bump on his head, and I told him to go get an icepack from the nurse. He listened to me and started walking away from the hosts and back to the school. Honey claimed on Mori's shoulders, and everyone started walking down together. Tamaki grabbed my hand as we walked down and swung our hands up and down.

   " We should come back here for a picnic sometime! " He said with a smile.

   " Yeah, we can. "