A Casual Visit

You sat up in your bed and rubbed your eyes. It was Sunday, and you could relax today instead of worrying over school and homework. You got up, and as soon as you did, Gen walked into the room.

   " Good morning Gen. "

   " Good morning my lady. You've gotten up before I could even come and get you. "

   " The early bird catches the worm. I don't have anything on my schedule right? "

    " That's right. The chiefs in the kitchen have already prepared your breakfast as well. "

   " Alright, let them know I'll be down in a minute. "

   " I will. "

Gen left the room, closing the door behind her. I walked over to my closet and started picking out comfy and casual clothes I could put on for the day. I took a shower and changed into clothes, and dried my hair. When I left the room, the sun was shining through the windows, and the hallway I walked down looked nice for once instead of gloomy.

   ' I guess I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning. '

I made my way downstairs and into the dining room, seeing the windows open and welcoming the light inside. It looked like a beautiful day outside, and it seemed like it was going to be a good day. Gen brought me my food and smiled at me.

   " The workers will be arriving soon to join you. I'll be sitting here, next to you. "

   " Thanks, Gen. "

As she left, I noticed a few of the workers coming out and sitting at the table with me. I smiled at seeing them. Usually, they would join me for meals on weekends since I have no one else to enjoy the morning with. They all sat down, and true to her word Gen sat right beside me as we all chatted and laughed with each other. I didn't feel alone this morning. After everyone was finished, a few asked to be dismissed for a few days to see their families, and I told them they could go. It was only me in this big house, so a lot of the maids, butlers, and staff would sit around and do what they wished.

   ' I think I'll go take a walk. It's a beautiful morning. '

I stood from the table and walked to the front door, and I walked outside. The wind was cool as it pushed against me, and the smile on my face became one of calmness. I put my hands in my pockets and started taking a walk on the sidewalk around the neighborhood. The morning was nice, and I couldn't complain about anything in the world right now. 

   ' This is such a nice morning. I wish it could just stay like this forever. '

But sadly, the wish didn't come true.

( Time Skip )

You sat in the library reading a book as the TV played in front of you. You didn't really care about what was on; you just wanted some type of noise to fill the air. It was peaceful.

   " My lady. You have some guests downstairs waiting for you. "

   ' Guests? '

You set your book down and walked out of the library. Gen sat on the couch and watched the TV as you walked to the main room. When you reached the entrance to the manor, you could see the host club standing in the entryway. 

   " Now listen up, men. Don't you forget! We must be polite! This is a casual visit. Do not judge Y/n's lifestyle. "

   " Right! "

   " What are you guys doing here? " I asked them.

They all turned towards me. They didn't say anything until I stepped a bit closer and Tamaki jumped on me to give me a hug.