Halloween Time Pt. 1

' How am I supposed to work in here with the lights off? '

I walked into the host club to begin baking, but the lights were off, and Halloween decorations hung everywhere. The only way the host club was lit up was from candles, or the decorations hung around. I set my bag down by one of the couches, and I looked for Kyoya. I spotted him walking out of the dressing room with a vampire costume on. 

   ' I mean isn't that just his regular day job? He does suck the ladies dry of their money. '

I walked up to Kyoya and tugged on his arm. He looked down at me, and I saw a pair of fake fangs in his mouth.

   " I don't think I can bake with this lighting. I need to be able to see what I'm doing. "

   " Yes, it seems I've forgotten to inform you, we won't be needing you this week. We will preorder the Halloween desserts. "

   " Okay, I'll grab my stuff and leave you all to it then. "

   " My princess, don't you want to stick around a little longer? Just for me? "

I looked behind Kyoya and saw Tamaki leave the dressing room in the vampire's costume, with fangs in his mouth. 

   " Well, Tamaki, the classes are having competitions and they need some extra hands. I'm thinking of helping them since you guys don't need me this week. "

   " Awww, please! Just request me for a little while! "

   " You get a discount if you do, Y/n. " Kyoya said, smirking at me.

   ' He really will suck you dry of your money. What a true vampire. '

   " Fine, since you don't have any guests yet, and I have nothing to do. "

   " Yay! "

Tamaki grabbed my hands and pulled me over to where he was seated today. It was a small table with two chairs. There was a tea set on the table with Halloween-inspired cookies. Tamaki pulled out my seat for me, and I sat down. He poured us both some tea, and before he sat down, he moved his chair to sit beside me instead of across the table. I took a sip of tea before turning to Tamaki.

   " You know, you look pretty handsome as a vampire. "

   " I'm glad, my devilishly good looks entice you. "

   " I've gotta compliment you sometimes. "

   " My princess, your skin is so soft and appetizing, may I nibble your lovely neck, for  a treat? " Tamaki asked, putting his hand against my cheek and his mouth near my neck. 

    " I'm afraid not, I'll take a trick instead. "

   " Then I shall. The trick is, that you believe you'll leave her without a kiss from your vampire prince, but you are mistaken. "

   " Am I not leaving without being kissed? " I asked, crossing my arms and smirking at Tamaki.

   " You can leave, but it will be by kissing my lips before I take your blood. "

I rolled my eyes before pulling Tamaki up to my face by his collar. His hand still rested on my cheek, but I got closer to him. I rubbed our noses together, and I could feel his breath on my lips. I stared into his eyes, and I watched as they glanced at my lips then back at my eyes. Tamaki leaned forward, but I leaned back, keeping our noses together and teasing him. 

   " It seems your power of putting me in a trance didn't work, my prince. And our time is up. You have other guests waiting to be swooned. "

I stood from the chair, leaving Tamaki dumbstruck by the teasing. I smiled, seeing his pout and his face turn red. I walked to gather my things, and I went into the kitchen to drop off a few pieces of paper that I wrote recipes on during the day. I was planning on making desserts, and I wrote the recipes down, but now that I didn't need them, I was going to leave them in the kitchen. I heard footsteps come towards the kitchen, and when I turned around, Tamaki was behind me. Tamaki grabbed my shoulders and pushed me further into the kitchen so no one would see us behind the wall, dividing a portion of the host club room from the kitchen. I felt Tamaki's soft lips on mine, and I smiled into the kiss. I could feel the fake vampire teeth in his mouth, but it didn't disturb the kiss. Tamaki pulled away and smiled at me.

   " It seems it wasn't me who put a trance on someone. But you have cast a spell on me, to have my eyes only for you. "

   " What a smooth talker, go back in there. You have guests. "

Tamaki gave me a small kiss before returning back to the host club room. I gathered my stuff, and I was about to walk through the door when it opened for me. The twins, with Haruhi, walked inside, and I knew I had to stay to see what antics they had planned.

   " Hello. " They said in unison in front of Kyoya.

   " Why are you guys late? Hurry up and change. " Tamaki asked them.

   " Sorry Boss. But from now until Halloween-"

   " -Count us out. "

   " Okay? " They asked.

   " What? "

   " Are you two on the committee? " I asked.

   " Yes! We're on the preparation committee for a special event. Class 1-A is sponsoring it. "

   " Duty calls then. " Kyoya said, approving their excuse.

   " Good luck without us here for a week. "

I saw them start to drag Haruhi away, and I watched Tamaki called for them, leaving his guests at the table.

   " Hold on! Why is Haruhi going? "

   " Well boss, she is in our class you know. "

   " Oh. The special event is an after dark Test-of-Courage Tournament. "

   " After dark? " Tamaki asked, feeling dizzy. 

I walked behind Tamaki and held his shoulders so he wouldn't fall to the floor and faint. Tamaki looked up at Haruhi and got on his knees to beg her not to go.

   " For decency's sake, tell me you won't! "

   " Calm down, Senpai. It's just some harmless fun. "

   " Harmless. She thinks it's. . .harmless? Oh, why me? You won't go! You can't! Daddy doesn't like it. "

I walked back up to Tamaki and took his hands off of Haruhi. He let go slowly, and the twins grabbed her.

   " Okay, time to go now. "

   " Boss, adieu! "

   " Wait! I could be a valuable asset to the planning committee! Let me come too! "

   " Tamaki, just let them go. They won't do anything to Haruhi. She's smart. "

   " I know, I just worry. She is a commoner after all. "

   " Tamaki, it shouldn't matter if she is a commoner or not she can handle herself. "

Laughing was heard through the host club room, and Tamaki clung to my arms. I looked over at the wall and saw a casket open to reveal Nekozawa.

   " Hi, Nekozawa! "

   " Hi, Y/n. How have you been? "

   " I'm doing good. Hows the black magic club? You should be getting a lot of business around this time of year. "

   " I'm doing wonderful. More and more students are interested in the club. EVen if it's Halloween there are still seekers of the dark arts. "

   " Good, I'll see you later. I'll visits, right now I think I need tot ake care of the host club president after you scared him. "

   " Au revoir. "

The casket shut, and Tamaki passed out against me.