Family Pt.2

" It was fun to sneak a peek at the notorious Ouran Host Club. "

I was picked up from the ground and pulled away from Tamaki. I was back in the arms of Benibara. Tamaki looked up at us, and I just shrugged my shoulders at him. The hosts started taking off their armor to reveal their uniforms underneath. 

   " And to think they're dragging this sweet young girl down with them. "

   " What about Haruhi? "

   " The host club's president may be a pretty little halfer, but he shouldn't be using his looks to create a fictitious romance! Attempting to fool the heart of a pure, young maiden is demeaning! Your so-called "club activities" are nothing more than debasing macho fantasies. " The leader said, leaving my question unanswered. 

I looked at Haruhi for help, but she shook her head and ran to hide in the closet of costumes. I understood why she did. She wasn't afraid of these girls; she just didn't want to be pulled into the situation like I was.

   ' Haruhi I should have left you alone. '

    " We can't allow this maiden to stay here. We'll prepare her paperwork to transfer to Lobelia Academy. From there she will be welcomed into the Zuka Club! "

   " W-Wait a second. "

I pulled away from the leader and stood between her and the other hosts.

   " First off please don't call Tamaki a halfer. "

   " But he is a halfer. He's half French and half Japanese! " Honey said behind me.

I turned to look at the two hosts, and Tamaki was rubbing the back of his head. I squinted my eyes at him and pointed lazily in his direction.

   " Toi et moi, on parlera plus tard de ne pas m'avoir dit que tu français. (You and I are going to talk later about not telling me you know french.) "

Tamaki's eyes widen as I turned back to the Lobelia Girls to continue talking. 

   " At least they don't exploit my services. I just bake for them and when it's all done, if I have extra then they keep those for tomorrow. "

   " Actually we do. " Kyoya said.

   " Wha? "

I turned towards Kyoya and saw him pull up a website, and it had all of my baking materials on it and all the foods I make. I checked the dates that everything was bought and realized that they made me bake when I didn't have to. 

   " But you guys always tell me to make desserts for the next day so I'm in here all the time. Are you saying that you've been exploiting my services for money and I don't get anything out of it! "

   " Princess calm down! It's going to be okay. Prince Tamaki promises. "

   " No! This is not okay! First I work hard for Renge and then I find out I'm working more than I need to! I wasn't even planning to be part of this host club until Kyoya forced me to because I knew Haruhi's secret! At least the Lobelia girls are smart enough to tell she is a girl and I don't see them being forced into anything! "

   " Oh, you poor dear. " The Suzuran said.

   " Hey, why don't you just dump these losers and come with us? " Hinagiku replied.

   " Hold on, Hinagiku. This young maiden has had quite a day. We will give you some time to think about it. Until tomorrow. Adieu. "

The Lobelia girls left, and Haruhi came outside the closet to stand beside the hosts. I looked at all of them and took a deep breath.