||chapter 6||

//jewels p.o.v\\

"AHH stop im sorry!! I take it back!" I yelled, but not too loud since we were in the cafeteria.

"NOPE! You deserve this!" Louis yelled. He kept tickling me... In front of the whole grade. Sure the whole grade wasn't watching but tables around us sure stared.

I laughed my head off as he found the spot that tickled me the most.. My left hip. Now I was sort of taken back by this because his Hand was so close to my butt... But when your being tickled to death you don't really have the time to care.

He smiled at my laugh and he finally stopped. "Now I know that your ticklish, you might not want to come near me when you make fun of me!" He threatened. My eyes went wide and I ran over to the other side of the table by Niall, Using him as a human shield.

Let me tell you about Harry's friends.

Louis Tomlinson. The goofiest one, even though he's the oldest. I've only known him for ten minutes but he already makes me smile a lot. He also has a British accent.

Niall Horan. The leprechaun, mostly because he's irish. He loves food and is always hungry. He's very overly dramatic and funny.

Liam Payne. The caring one. Right when I got to the table he accepted me with open arms. I feel like I could tell him anything.

Zayn Malik. The bad boy. He has more tattoos than I have friends. An entire sleeve of them and then other random ones. He's sorta hot though.

And last but not least, harry styles. The flirt. He likes to look at you like you're everything in his world, or maybe it's just me... Nahh. He has the biggest hands ever, but then again so does niall. Harry approached me and is super cool.

They all have British accents accept for niall, he has an Irish one. I clicked with all of them right away and they were so cool. The reason why louis was tickling me was because I called him a drama queen.

He got 'mad' and I just laughed at him. So he basically attacked me! He's cool though.

But the bad part was none of them were in any of my classes, since my other friends obviously shut me out. I'm gonna text Courtney about that later.
~
~
~
~
This is so boring! I have to go through an hour of just sitting in a room full of delinquents?! This is fucking stupid.

It didn't make it any better to know that the mystery guy that has been staring at me all day was there. He kept staring at me, it took all of my will power not too look back at him.

The only thing that made me not want to kill myself is that Niall was here too and we were passing notes. He was in here for breaking into the vending machine, literally only him would do that.

He passed back the note. 'Hey, wanna hang out with me and the guys after this? I can drive you.' It read. I nodded sure.

I still sorta didn't tell my mom that I got a detention and was planning on walking home anyway. Plus this way I won't have to worry about kian beating me up on the streets, instead I'll be safe in Niall's car.

I really need a car.

I looked over to see him on his phone texting someone, probably the guys. His ears slowly got red and his eyebrows scrunched together.. Was he mad? I casually leaned over to see who he was texting but he caught me and turned off his phone.

I awkwardly tried to pass it off as a stretch but I knew that he saw me before. I blushed from embarrassment and he just chuckled silently. I face frowned and crossed my arms.

"Okay, your hour's up. You can go." The teacher said, not even looking up from his solitaire on the computer. He waved us off and me and niall left together.

"Why'd you try looking at my phone?" Niall asked. Great... How was I supposed to explain it.

"Well I thought you got mad so I wanted to see what was happening." I answered truthfully.

"How'd you know i got mad?" He asked again. Ugh this boy and questions. He already asked me about a million at lunch.

"Your ears got red and your eyebrows scrunched together." I shrugged it off like it was nothing, but he stared
At me in amazement.

"Nobody tells when I'm mad! They always think I'm happy!" He told me. I just laughed, thinking that it was pretty obvious.

I noticed we were going out the back doors of the school. I got a little scared, seeing as kian told me to meet him by the back of the school after last hour, which was an hour ago.

"Niall can we go out of the front doors? I'm getting weird vibes over here.." I lied. I didn't want to know that I was being bullied by these people.

"Eh sure, it'll just take a little bit longer to walk to my car." He explained. I mentally sighed a sigh of relief in my head, thanking the lord.

We turned around but right when I did I bumped into the guy that kept staring at me. He was texting in his phone and looking down so he didn't see me until his phone dropped from impact. "Bitch." He said, picking it up and walking away.

Jeez what was his problem. Me and Niall kept walking but I felt the mystery guy slap my ass when we were walking away.