||chapter 23||

//jewels p.o.v\\

Kian got off of me and I stood up, fixing my hair before Kian's mum opened the bedroom door. "Hi sweetie, there is a guy at the door named Niall and he's asking for jewel." She said with a smile. She was so sweet.

"Mom how many times have I told you to get my permission when you knock before you come in!" Kian yelled at her. I awkwardly stood there as he did that.

"I'm sorry sweetie, should I tell him to come up?" She asked nicely again.

"Yeah. Tell him to come up in 5 minutes." Kian told her. She nodded and closed the door lightly.

"Why did you yell at your mum like that?" I asked, very confused.

"She wasn't there for me when I was... You know what, never mind. I'm just giving her payback for why she wasn't there for me in middle school. That was actually when I met your brother.." He explained.

"I don't have a brother!" I told him. I didn't know why he thought I had one because I don't.

"Yeah you do. Trust me I would know, you just didn't come to America with him right away. You're just not ready for the story yet. Just trust me babe." He told me. He did that thing with his eyes when he opened them really wide. I couldn't stand it when he did that. He looked too innocent and I just gave.

"Finnneee..." I said sighing.

"Anyway my parents are moving out over the weekend so this house will be all to myself. I convinced then to leave and I can take care of myself since I'm not a minor anymore. Then maybe we can have our own time later in our relationship." He smirked a bit after he said that.

I felt my heart beat faster as he grasped my hips tightly and pulled me closer. He leaned in and so did I, until I realized.

Maybe I should make him work for this. I put my hand in between our faces, telling him to stop. "I want to take it slow at first." I told him. He huffed frustrated.

"Okay how about I come over to your house this weekend and we can hang out and your house?" He asked smiling. I put my arms around his neck and leaned in a little closer.

"I would lov-" I was cut off by the door opening. We both turned our heads and saw Niall staring at us strangely.

"Don't do anything with him or his friends." Kian warned in my ear. I nodded as I walked away.

I felt Kian squeeze my butt a bit and I jumped slightly while walking towards Niall. Niall just kept frowning at the two of us before we walked away and I knew that Questions will be piled on top of me one by one.

We got outside and into nialls car. He started it and drove out of the driveway and still didn't say anything. I noticed we were already half way to nialls house and he still wasn't talking. "Nia-" I started to ask quietly but he cut me off.

"Why the fuck would you hook up with him jewel! I cannot believe you did that! You don't know how fucking pissed I am at you. You're just lucky we're in the car and I have to drive or else I think I might have broke your other wrist!" He started yelling at me. I saw his hands clench in the steering wheel and his knuckles were starting to turn white.

"It's my life Niall! I can do whatever I want, I don't always have to listen to you! You already broke my wrist and called my ex boyfriend that abused me! How should I trust you?!" I yelled back at him.

I felt the car lurch forward then slow down a bit. It was going noticeably faster than it was before and we were driving through the neighborhood. "Niall, slow the car down." I said more calmly.

It stayed the same speed. "Niall slow down!" I yelled as we were coming to a fork in the road and he wasn't slowing down to turn.

"Niall!" I screamed while putting my arms up.

//Kian's p.o.v\\

"Please don't tell me you're going to treat this one like you are going to treat the other ones." My mom said.

"Mom why do you think im having you guys leave?" I asked her.

"Because we were being annoying?" She asked confused.

"No. You need to leave because this ones different. I'm getting payback for what her brother did before he moved back. If you thought the things I did with other girls was bad, you'll probably kill me if you see what I'll do to her." I warned.

"Please tell me you didn't ask her out already." She pleaded.

"Yes mom. I asked her out and she said yes, we're dating."

"But she's such a nice girl." I heard her mutter before she left the room. I need to get jewel a phone.

Matthew was getting a little too touchy with her and if he gets too possessive the plan won't work for me. It almost didn't work when he brought her back to his house. I almost revealed my plan to her because I didn't think she was still there.

I had to improv off of that and i think it's going well. I just need to talk to Matthew about her.

//jewels p.o.v\\

"NIALL SLOW DOWN!" I screamed at him he was going way too fast for a neighbor hood and I was really scared he would crash into a tree or something.

He pulled into his dive way way too fast and stopped the car abruptly. "What the fuck Niall?!" I screamed at him as he turned the car off. He got out of the car not saying a word as he slammed the door.

I took of my seat belt and found my door being whipped open. "Get out of the car jewel." His rough Irish accent said.

I slowly got out while Niall watched. He closed the door and took my waist in his arm. He pulled me with his while he walked into his house. His longer strides overpowering my short ones. He opened his front door and pushed me in his house, slamming and locking the door behind him.

"Why would you fucking date him jewel?!!"