||chapter 30||

//jewels p.o.v\\

It was strangely quiet in my house without my mom alive. She would always be making breakfast right around now. It was 9:45 in the morning and Kian said he would be here by 10 so I was just waiting for him.

I was eating breakfast when the doorbell rang. I grabbed my purse and started walking towards the door, thinking it was just Kian being early. I opened the door and saw Matthew standing there, smiling a bit too wide. "Eh, wheres Kian?" I asked, scrunching up my face in confusion.

He didn't respond, just walked into my house. I stepped back away from him, well aware of what could happen if I let him take advantage of me. "Shh, Jewel. Just come with me and this will be a lot more easier." Matthew warned. I shook my head fast.

"No... No, I'm not going to go with you." I told him. I put my hands up in defense as he walked closer. He took the chance and grabbed both of them in his hands.

He pulled me close to him and said, "stop jewel. You're coming with me back to our house. Make a scene and you will pay the price." He seethed. His grip kept getting tighter on my wrists and it was starting to hurt, bad. He dragged me out of my own house by on wrist and I grabbed on to anything I could get my free hand on to make him stop. None of it worked though.

He lead me out to a very dark van. It didn't have any windows in the back and the front windows were very tinted. I slid the door open and threw me inside. "Matthew stop it!" I screamed right before I was pushed in. He didn't care though.

I was sat on the floor as 3 other people surrounded me. They looked slightly familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I was lifted up by one very muscular guy and sat on his lap. I squirmed while he tried to keep me still.

It was about 5 minutes of just wiggling and trying to get away from him until he pinned my arms by my side and held me tight against his chest. I finally gave up the fight and I could feel him relax after that. I looked around and saw that these three guys were much stronger than Kian and Matthew. Probably twice their size.

"5 more minutes till we're there guys. Is the ready?" Matthew asked from the front while he was driving. What do they mean, am I ready?

"Yeah Matt it's all good." The guy to my left said. I felt the one holding me tighten his arms a bit.

"So.. Are you gonna behave jewel? Or do we need to get the handcuffs and ductape?" He asked quietly in my ear. Almost too quietly.

"I'll be fine.." I muttered. Frustrated that this is like the fourth time I've been taken since I got to America. Matthew parked into a driveway and I couldn't get a good view of the house because there were no windows in the back.

They all slide the door open and jumped out. The guy holding kept a firm grip on my wrist. His hand was completely wrapped around my puny wrist, and I already knew there was no way I could get out of that grip. He took very long strides up the walkway to the house. I looked up at it and noticed it was kians house.

If Matthew was planning on kidnapping me why would he take me here? The guy holding my wrist lead me around, the rest of them following. We walked in his house and he took me to the couch. He sat me down and said, "stay here." Pointing his finger in my face like a dog.

They all left but the last one to leave looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. I looked at him confused before he followed the rest of the guys. I huffed as I leaned back into the couch.

It's been about five minutes until I heard the front door slam, making me jump in my seat. I heard slight mutters exchanging by the door and tried my best to make out what they were saying. There were slow footsteps coming towards me and I looked behind the couch to see who it was.

I turned around and saw Kian. I jumped up and hugged him tight. "Why did Matthew bring me here?" I asked, looking up at him with my chin resting on his chest.

"Because it's our date silly!" He said bopping my nose afterwards. I just nodded knowingly. "Now go upstairs and in the first door on the right. I have a outfit planned out for you and there's makeup in the bathroom if you want it. Were going to go somewhere special." I frowned.

"I thought I would just be a stay at home date.." I told him, pulling out of the hug. He took a gentle hold on my hands and squeezed them. His face suddenly turned hard and his grip tightened.

"I changed my mind. We're going to a fancy lunch. Go upstairs and get dressed, don't make me dress you." He threatened. I looked at him with wide eyes. I quickly scrambled out of his grip and walked upstairs.

I found what he picked out for me and there was no way I was going to wear it. It was a very very low cut mini black dress that looked skin tight. He added black pumps and a push up bra. Does he really expect me to wear this?

I walked back down the stairs to find him on his phone. "I'm not wearing what you picked out for me Kian." I told him, crossing my arms. I put his phone down and walked closer to me.

"And why not babe?" He asked. I could see the frustration in his eyes but I couldn't hear it in his voice.

"Because I'll look like a whore." I admitted. I took a step back to create some space between us because he was getting uncomfortably close to me. I took another step forward as I took another one back.

I felt the cold of the wall against my back as he kept walking towards me. He placed his hands on my hips as I tried to pry them off. He leaned in close to my neck and my palms started to get sweaty.

"Then you'll be my whore."