||chapter 54||

//jewels p.o.v\\

I dropped the note on the floor right after I read it. Tears started welling up in my eyes and I had to force them down. I picked the note back up and went to throw it away. I put it in the garbage and looked in the mirror above it and saw Kian.

I turned around quickly and he wasn't there. I must be hallucinating. I put my hair up into a ponytail, slightly getting heated from freaking out. I took a deep breath and calmed my composure. I was starting to walk back over to the sliding glass door, knowing that if I was by Harry I would be safe.

I heard the doorbell ring and my heart started beating ten times faster. I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. I opened the door in excitement and jumped on top of Louis. "Well hello to you too!" He chuckled as I hugged him a little too tightly.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said, hugging each one after. "Louis... I need to talk to you for one second." I told him quietly. He was the one I trusted the most besides Harry. "You guys can go outside to the backyard, Harry is there with crystal."

"I haven't seen crystal in forever!" Niall shouted and ran through the house. I laughed as the others went after them.

"So what do you need to talk about?" Louis asked me. I closed the front door and locked it. I leaned against the wall, still a little jumpy.

"I found a note from Kian." I told him. We walked to the kitchen and I dug the note out of the trash. I handed it to Louis and he read it.

"Why don't you call the cops?" Louis asked. I did a mental face palm thinking how stupid I was. "Here I'll do it for you." He reached into his back pocket but nothing was there. He had a confused look on his face. He reached into all his pockets and nothing was in them. "I just had it when we were walking up to the door..." He trailed off.

I sighed and just walked over to the home phone. I picked it up and dialed 911. "I'm sorry. Your phone has been disconnected." The automatic voice said. I put it down in confusion and told Louis.

"Well what about your cell phone?" He asked.

"It's dead."

"Let's just tell Harry." He said walking towards the sliding glass door. I grabbed his arm just before he could open it.

"No! I don't want him freaking out over this! And I definitely don't want crystal to find out about all of this." I told him. He nodded and looked over my shoulder.

"Ki-Kian." Louis stuttered. I turned around and was immediately faced by a gun. I stumbled back into Louis chest. At least I thought it was Louis. His arms wrapped around my waist and over my stomach.

"Come with me, Jewel, and don't make a scene." He told me, putting the gun up to my belly. I whimpered and nodded my head.

"Okay." I whimpered out.

//Harry's p.o.v\\

"daddy, who's with mommy?" Crystal asked while we were having a break from playing soccer. I looked through the sliding glass window to see Kian putting a gun up to jewels belly. He said something to her and I saw her nod.

I got up and started running over to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked on the inside. I grunted and ran to the front door. I pulled on it but it was locked too. I ran back to the backyard and saw the rest of the boys banging on the sliding glass door, shouting for them to open up.

Then I realized I had my house keys in my pocket. "Follow me boys!" I said. We all ran to the front and I unlocked the door and ran in.

"Let her go, Kian!" I shouted. I saw tears streaming down her face as he turned the safety off on the gun.

"Please..." Jewel whimpered. My heart broke slightly seeing her like this. She was being held back by Cameron. Kian still had the gun pressed against her stomach.

"Why should I? She'll be happier with me. She won't have to worry about being a mom and having kids. She's only 20 Harry how could you let her get pregnant, twice may I add." He guilt tripped, tapping the gun on her stomach on the last second making her gasp.

"Because look what you're doing right now. Threatening to shoot her in the stomach so the baby will die? That's practically murder. Not to mention when she was with you, you abused her and tortured her. Why would she like that?" I fired back. He looked taken aback and I just stared him down.

He took the gun off of her stomach but instead pointed it at me. "Don't do it, Kian. You're better than this... I know you are." I reassured him. I looked behind his shoulder and saw Crystal watching the whole scene play out, tears rolling down her cheeks.

I looked back to Kian and saw he turned around and saw Crystal to. He smirked and looked to jc. They nodded to each other and jc walked towards the sliding glass door. "Don't lay a finger on her you prick!" I shouted as he opened the door.

"Hey, watch your tone, styles." Kian said, pointing the gun to my face. I put my hands up in defeat. He smirked as I saw jc pick Crystal up and rest her on the side of his waist. She started screaming and pushing on his chest as he restrained her.

I felt a tear stream down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. "Oh, is the tough, almighty styles crying?" Kian chuckled.

"Just do whatever you want to me. Just please don't hurt jewel or Crystal. I'm begging you." I pleaded. He gave me a questionable look and saw someone out of the corner of my eye. Louis was laying on his back groaning, blood dripping from his lips and hair messed up. I looked back at Kian.

"Okay I'll take your offer if-" Kian started but was cut off my the sound of a doorbell. "You fucking called the cops?!" He screamed. I flinched at his sudden change of tone.

Both of his hands were on the gun and it was pointed right at my chest. "I didn't I swear!" I screamed, not wanting to get shot. "It's probably not the police!" I shouted.

I turn around to see Niall opening the door. "Put the gun down Kian lawley!" A random police man shouted, holding his gun up as he ran in the house, multiple cops coming in with him.

I heard a gun shot and felt a pain in my chest. Someone was screaming but I couldn't tell who because I fell to the ground. The screaming stopped and it was just then when I realized It we me.