||chapter 7||

//"mystery guy" p.o.v\\

I was texting the guys about how jewel was going with niall. Oh how she was going to be in so much trouble with kian. He hates it when people don't listen to him, he just always has to be in control.

It's okay sometimes but it gets annoying. Like one time I tried saying something and he just yelled at me and told me to shut up when we were beating up this guy from school.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when somebody slammed right into me. Oh it was her...

I picked up my phone, praying to God it wasn't cracked. I mumbled bitch before walking away. Well not completely walking away, I turned around and slapped her ass.

She jumped a bit but just kept walking, almost like it was normal... What the fuck? I just turned back around and went to the guys at the back of the school and explained them everything.

"Shit, well let's just teach her that she can't ignore us tomorrow." Kian suggested. We all agreed and went back to our separate homes.

//jewels p.o.v\\

I was in nialls car that was, not really suprisingly, green white and orange. This boy is too irish...

He pulled up in a driveway and we got out. Niall walked in the house, me following behind. "Honey I'm hoooommmee!" He shouted.

I giggled at that. But I heard yelling in the other room. Me and Niall decided to investigate. We saw louis and Harry literally tackling each other for who gets to play Mario cart next.

I laughed at their child-ness. Then all of a sudden it got quiet. Everyone stopped what they were doing and just looked up at me.

Harry got off of louis and dusted the imaginary dust off of himself before we walked up to me. His giant frame totally covering my smaller one. I kept smiling though, this was all to funny and weird.

"This is not funny young lady," harry scolded me like I was an eight year old, shaking his finger in my face.

"It looks pretty funny, you and louis were man hugging on the floor!" I told him, slightly laughing at the end. He just stared down on me and cracked a little smile.

"Oh yeah? Well how about you try fighting me or louis, then tell me how hard it it." He threatened. Why would I ever want to do that?

"Or what?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"Or...." He paused, thinking of something, "you have to face the loser prize." He said. Ugh these boys and secrecy.

"I'm calling your bluff." I told him straight out. Whatever it was, it couldn't be worse than fighting two sweaty guys.

"Alright have it your way." Harry grabbed my arms, "louis grab her feet quickly!" He said. I started kicking so nobody could grab them.

I guess I was being too difficult because it ended up and four people having to hold me, and not just 2. Louis and Harry had my arms, while niall and Zayn had my feet.

"Liam open the back door." Harry instructed. Liam opened it and they carried me outside, I was still kicking and thrashing.

I saw them walking toward the edge of the pool. Of course they were gonna throw me in!

I started screaming random excuses to stop them from throwing me in. "STOP!! I can't swim I'll drown!" I screamed, struggling ever more, to get it seem like I really can't.

"Too late." I heard harry say, and with that I was literally thrown into the pool. Lucky for me I took a breath right before I made contact with the water.

I heard the boys muffled laughs and I decided to play a trick on them. I let my body stay at the bottom, and closed my eyes, and stayed still. I heard somebody dive in and in no time I was being pulled out.

"We'll come on boys help me so she doesn't die!" I heard harry say. I could only imagine there expressions, shocked all with their mouths hanging open. I mentally laughed at their gulliblness.

But all of a sudden a rich of footsteps came towards me and someone opened my mouth, before I had time to tell them I was okay. I felt lips on mine.

But the weird thing was they weren't even giving me CPR, it was just like a kiss. It was super awkward too, considering he thought I was unconscious.

It really frustrated me because I couldn't know who it was. Okay, game plan. I take I giant breath in and open my eyes, when I see them, then I will know who to kill.

Okay.

1

2

3