||chapter 11||

//Brandon's p.o.v\\

So... Jewel moved to California? She's gotta be near niall, since he called me and asked me questions about her. I've never told him anything about her instead of when we were wasted.

Anyway, niall lives like 30 minutes away from me so jewels gotta be close. I want her back... I NEED her back.

//jewels p.o.v\\

"I'm gonna kill him! I can't believe he would to that to you!"

"It's fine..." I mumbled.

"No it's not! He broke your wrist the first week you got here... And... And your fine with it?!" Now it sounded like he was blaming me.

"Just calm down louis! I'll go home and get my mom to take me to the hospital and get a cast on it." I explained.

"Oh yeah? How are you gonna get home? There's only one car here and that's nialls. It's like his child, he won't have anybody drive it. I don't really think you want him to drive you home!" He told me.

"I'll walk home." I stated, crossing my arms but buckling down in pain as my arms put pressure down on my wrist.

"Not like that, you're not. These streets could be dangerous... Especially if you take the backroads."

"Well then how do you suppose I get home?!" I asked, getting frustrated by him.

"You don't."

//Niall's p.o.v\\

I can't believe I did that to her, I broke her wrist... Just because I was mad at her?! I knew it wasn't right, but I just needed to get my anger out on someone.

Now I was by the window watching her and louis fight over some shit that I could care less about. Her wrist looked horrible. Maybe I could drive her to the hospital? But then again she wouldn't want to drive in the same car as me.

She hates me now, and I liked her. Like, like liked her!

And when that fucking matthew espinosa kid grabbed her ass as we were leaving, I wanted to punch his face in. But she didn't seem effected by it. That confused me.

I hope she doesn't get involved with those boys, they aren't the right crowd. While me and my mates are.

But she probably doesn't think that now because I broke her fucking wrist! I'm probably a monster in her eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't even want to breath the same air as me.

//louis p.o.v\\

I picked jewel up and carried her inside bridal style. I carefully set her down on the couch and took my shirt off. She seemed to get scared when I did that because her eyes widened and she tried squirming away.

I managed to calm her down though. So I took my shirt and made a little sling for her arm.

"Stay there." I demanded, pointing a finger in her face like she was a dog. I ran to the kitchen and got some ice to put on her wrist.

After I did that I went to hunt down niall. That dickhead needs to learn a lesson.

I was walking the halls when I heard liam crying in a room. Eh he's just a softie... Probably crying about killing a spider or something. I heard pacing in two rooms down and decided to investigate.

I opened the door quietly and saw niall, staring down at his hands, mumbling something under his breath, and having messy hair.

I casually leaned against the frame of the door, knowing that he didn't know I was there. "Why?"

He jumped a bit when he heard my voice and stared me down. "Why what?" He responded.

"Why did you do that to jewel?"

"Oh you mean break her wrist?" Just him saying that made me tense up in anger.

"Yes niall! I know you've had bad times in the past where you couldn't control your anger, but seriously?! Breaking some innocent girls wrist?! That's just too far mate." I lectured him.

"I was mad at her okay?! She was accusing my friend of doing something horrible to her just for attention! Do you think that I meant to break her wrist?!" He yelled back.

"I think you fucking went too far mate! I also think that you need to get your sorry ass over by her and apologize for breaking her wrist!" I screamed in his face.

He stormed away.

//jewels p.o.v\\

I was currently walking down the street, back to my home. I knew where the closest starbucks was and from starbucks I knew how to get home, so that's precisely what I'm going to do.

It was late a night, I'd say about 9-10 and I had to get home before my mom got even more worried. I couldn't call her because my phone was still at my house. To be honest I was quite scared.

Louis told me to be careful and not leave since these streets are dangerous at night.

It was starting to get chilly and I wanted a nice hoodie, instead of a t shirt and shorts. I started to walk down the sidewalk a bit faster, mum is probably worried sick about me and my arm hurts.

I've already passed the starbucks and it's only about 10 more minutes until I'm back safe in my warm, cozy bed. So I kept walking, happily thinking about my bed and sleeping and comfort.