||chapter 49||

//Harry's p.o.v\\

"Mate, it will be okay. She's gonna wake up soon." Louis tried to cheer me up as I bent over the counter.

I ran my hands through my hair and buried my face in my hands. "What if she doesn't wake up, Louis!?" I took my hands off of my face and stood up straight. "You didn't see here when I got home! She was limp and could barely even talk! Now she's still in my bed and has been "sleeping" for 2 days... I'm just so worried. I love her too much." I admitted. He looked over at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I would say I know how you feel but that would be the wrong thing to say. She won't leave us. I see how she looks at you and if she knows what's going on right now, she will try her hardest not to leave us."

//jewels p.o.v\\

I watched the scene unravel before me. Harry just said he loves me? But then again I told him I loved him before I drifted off into this coma like consciousness. I've been walking around for about 2 days now and realized nobody can see me and I can't move anything to have people notice me.

Harry sighed and walked up the stairs into his room. I followed him and before he could close the door I snuck inside the room. He sat down on the bed and held my somewhat lifeless looking hand. He didn't say anything, just stared down at my closed eyes.

"I'm not sure if you can hear me or not." He started saying. I sat down next to him and cross my legs on the bed so I'm staring at him and only him. "But I just need you to know. I love you so much, Jewel. You have no idea how much you have changed my life just by being with me. When you wake up, because I have faith in you. I always will. Anyway when you wake up I swear on my life, I will do anything to protect you from that monster. From any monster. Kian has come back when you were sleeping and I saw the hurt in his eyes which soon turned to anger. He thought you were faking it.." I looked down from him and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"But I have good news, darling. Such good news. Me and the boys were looking at houses in Florida. Really really nice houses. We found an amazing house that I can guarantee you'll love. Once you wake up we're moving there. So that horrible monster won't ever get to you." He bent down and kissed my forehead but before he pulled away he hovered over my ear and said, "I love you so much, Jewel. I have faith that you wi wake up so please. If you can hear me then please, Jewel, please wake up. I love you." He spoke again and kissed my lips.

Everything happened so fast. After he kissed my lips all I saw was black. I moved my finger a bit and felt his presence from my face fade away. I opened my eyes as best as I could and Harry was in front of my face again. "Jewel? Jewel you're awake!" He said like an excited little boy.

"Wa-water.." I choked out. My throat dry and scratchy. He took a half empty water bottle from the nightstand and gave it to me. He helped me sit upright since everything hurt.

I brought the bottle of water up to my lips and carefully drank from it. "Did you hear what I said?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes, I did." I told him smoothly.

"Really?" He said unsure.

"Yes. And I would love to live in Florida with you.. And the rest of the guys of course." I smiled knowing I surprised him. He smiled the biggest smile I've seen.

He took both of my hands in his. "I don't care if you don't say it back because you already know. I love you so fucking much." I gasped at his use of words.

"I thought Harry styles hated swearing." I said smirking. He smiled knowing that I was happy with him. "I love you too, Harry." I said back. He got a little too over excited because he took the chance to straddle my legs.

Before I knew it his lips crashed onto mine. He didn't kiss me forcefully like Kian did. He was slow and passionate. He stopped mid kiss and licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I granted it and let his tongue explore my mouth.

I let my tongue wander around in his mouth as our lips were combined with each other. He pulled away and trailed kisses down my cheek. I winced because it was the cheek that Kian had bruised. He pulled back noticing he was hurting me.

"He really got you didn't he.." I opened my eyes to see him tracing his thumb over my cheek, examining it. "I'll be careful I promise." He told me. I nodded and he went back to my lips.

We made out for about another 30 seconds until he trailed back down my cheek, the kisses being softer than before. He got to my neck and started sucking skillfully right on my sweet spot. I hummed quietly, feeling the new hickey for as he sucked on my neck. He finished and leant back to admire his work. He smirked. "You're mine. My beautiful girlfriend. My phenomenal love. The amazing girl that has and will change my life is all mine. Nobody else's." I smiled at that. He lifted up my shirt, exposing multiple bruised covering my skin.

His head bent down and placed soft kisses on each of those bruises. "I promise he'll never hurt you again." He assured me in between kisses.

"Sorry to interrupt you two love birds. But I just got the tickets for our plane and we leave in 3 hours."