||chapter 9||

//jewels p.o.v\\

Liam squeezed me in a hug so hard he might as well have squished my guts out. I hugged him back awkwardly as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

I told him all about brandon... I was hesitant at first but then it felt really nice afterwards. Like a giant weight was lifted off of my shoulders and I could tell him everything.

I finally settled into the hug and rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

After about 2 minutes I saw niall standing in the doorway. I couldn't tell what he was thinking of course, but he looked mad and betrayed. After about 30 seconds of that awkward eye contact he finally stormed off, clenching his jaw.

Liam finally pulled back and I saw he was crying, aw. I pulled him back into a hug and rubbed his back as he quietly sobbed into my shoulder.

"It's okay, that was over a year ago." I told him, trying to get him to calm down.

"Yeah but still! How could somebody do that to a innocent person?!" He protested.

"I know i know, just shh" I cooed. I pulled away from him. "I'm going to go to the bathroom to wash up, stay here and try to calm down." I told him. I probably had mascara running down my eyes and everything messed up because of being thrown into water.

//nialls p.o.v\\

First she kisses harry, then starts hugging liam?! I thought me and her had a thing together...

I know that brandon kid she was talking about, we were actually great friends last year. He moved from England to America before jewel did. I met him at a party once and we sort of just clicked. He said he had a girlfriend, jewel, that he loved a lot... But I don't think he would rape her.

She was probably making it up just for attention or something. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. I still have his number and I could probably call him.

I was pulling out my phone to call him when I saw jewel walking down the hallway, probably towards the bathroom because that's the only room down here. Lets find out some stuff.

I pretended like I was texting and let her walk past me a bit before grabbing her wrist and pulling her back into me.

"So, you dated brandon?"

//mystery guy p.o.v\\

"God damn it matt!" Kian yelled at me. "You couldn't have just taken her back here?! You just had to let her get away didnt you!"

"She was with that niall guy! You know how much he hates me" I yelled back at kian.

"It doesn't matter who hates you! You had backup right outside the school!" He kept firing back.

"Why are you so obsessed with her anyway?! Are you in love with her or something?!" Next thing I knew I was punched in the jaw.

All I remember was falling down before darkness covered me.

//jewels p.o.v\\

Did he fucking eavesdrop on me and Liam's conversation?! Ugh this boy...

"Yeah and now I have to pee. Bye!" I said hastily, trying to break my wrist free from his grasp from surprise.

If anything, that only made it worse. He tightened his grip and wrapped the other arm around my waist. What is wrong with niall?

"Where's niall and what did you do with him?" I retorted, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"I don't know. Maybe he'll come back after you tell me the truth about what happened with you and brandon.." He said.

"Well sounds like you already heard it when you were eavesdropping soooooo"

"I know who brandon is. He's a good guy, and I know he would never rape somebody."

"Oh please, what do you know?" I asked him sassily.

"Well I have his number right here..." He showed me his phone, and in fact his number was right there on the screen. "Maybe we should call him?"

I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSSOSO SORRY THAT I COUKDNT UPDATE EARLIER IM OLAYING ON 4 TEAMS RIGHT NOW PLUS I HAVE GUITAR AND A BUNCCH OF HW I PROMISE IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY!