||chapter 36||

//jewels p.o.v\\

"Okay so your vitals look fine today and your stitches are starting to heal on your stomach. You should be able to leave in a couple of hours if this keeps up." I smiled the biggest smile, knowing I might be able to get out of this stupid hospital I've been stuck in for 2 weeks.

"Okay thanks, doctor." Shawn told him while shaking his hand. He nodded and left the room. "Sooooo, are you ready to go back to Kian's soon?" Shawn asked quietly.

I groaned. "Can't you just drive me somewhere else and I can just run away from that psycho?" I asked him. He sighed and sat down on the hospital bed. He took my hand in both of his and started to talk.

"I'm sorry, Jewel, but I need to take you back there. I've already let on girl go from this kind of thing and Kian was pissed. So if I let you go in sure I would be in this same hospital from how bad he would beat me up.." I cut him off.

"But you're stronger than him! Please Shawn? He'll hurt me." I begged.

"No jewel. I'm so sorry. But I'll be with you every step of the way in that house. I'll stay by your side as much as I can, I promise you." I've noticed he leaned in considerably as he told me this. I looked up at him as he leaned over me.

He took one of his hands and cradled my face in it. He leaned down further and our lips connected. I felt sparks blow up everywhere. It was definitely way better than kissing Kian. I kissed back, feeling his soft lips that tasted like fruit.

I put one of my hands around his neck and pulled him in closer. I smiled as I felt him smile. I heard somebody clearing their throat and we both stopped kissing. We looked to the door and our faces were full of panic.

He smirked and that's how I knew I was in some pretty deep shit. Shawn scrambled off of me and crossed his arms, standing in front of me. He walked closer from the door way and I started shaking. "Kian's not going to be happy with this, Jewel. And Shawn, oh Shawn," he said chuckling. "Kian's gonna kill you once he finds out." Matt smirked.

He pushed Shawn out of the way and walked over to me. I shrunk as he towered over me. "Let's go home babe." He said.

"No... You're going to hurt me." I whimpered. I curled up into a ball as far away from him until I couldn't anymore. He huffed and grabbed my wrist.

"Too bad, you shouldn't have tried to run. You know the consequences." He muttered ripping my iv cord out of my hand. I yelped as he did it from the sudden pain. He wrapped his arm under my knees and one on my back and picked me up.

I squirmed in his arms, pushing on his chest, trying to get out of his grip and get away from him. But he only made his grip tighten. He bent down to my ear and whispered, "do I need to use the knee trick again?" I could hear the evil smirk on his face. I just squirmed more.

My plan was if I could escape him before he hurt my knee again I could run. Run away from him. Run away from Kian. Run away from everything.

I felt a familiar pinch in my knee and I cried out in pain. He didn't stop pinching and it was becoming unbearable. "Say you won't try to run and I'll stop."

I spat out the words and the pinching stopped. I realized my fists were balling his shirt up to try and relieve the pain. I let go of it and put my head on his chest, out of breath from the hurt he put on me. "Good girl." He praised.

He started walking and I saw Shawn walking behind us, his head down. Maybe I could trust him, but I sure as hell cant rely on him. Matt walked into the elevator and Shawn stepped in too. "Now, we are going back to Kian's house and you're going to follow the rules and anything else he tells you. Make a scene as we leave the hospital, your consequence will get worse." I huffed in annoyance and just kept silent, knowing back talk would do me no good.

The elevator binged and he stepped out. We casually walked out of the hospital and to a Range Rover parked outside. I was placed in the trunk, soon after having my arms and legs tied together by rope. I then realized that all the backseats were down so they could see what I was doing the entire time. "Just so you don't get too annoying." He smirked a bit as he ripped off a piece of ductape from the role.

"No, please don't..." I begged, trying to scoot away from him. He groaned and grabbed my ankle, pulling me back to him.

He wrestled my arms down and slapped my cheek. That's when everything poured out. When I realized how horrible my life was. Kian was my second abusive boyfriend. My mom was killed. I was shot. I might not even be able to finish school. I'll probably be raped in that house.

I didn't want the tears to fall but before I could say anything, the ductape was covering my mouth and tears were falling on my lap.

"You don't have a say anymore jewel. Once you get back to the house you're ours. So just keep quiet and your punishment won't be as bad." He slammed the trunk down and I flinched from the sudden noise. Shawn started the car and Matt got in the passenger seat. I let my tears freely fall as none of them were looking. I shuffled myself into the corner of the car and leant my head against the window.

I closed my eyes trying to calm down my breathing. The talking in the background and the repeated bumps on the road soon drifted away and I was sent into the only place that was peaceful at the moment. My dreams.

••

"Darling," I heard a voice say. I turned my body away from it but felt myself being cradled by someone. "Darling wake up." The voice for more stern.

"Mmmmm," I heard him chuckle a bit. "Five more minutes..." I said sleepily, Nuzzling into whatever I was sleeping on.

"Wake up, Jewel." The voice demanded. I opened my eyes slightly, the light burning them. I noticed I was laying on my stomach, but I wasn't laying on a bed. I shifted uncomfortably until I noticed I was on Kian's chest. He was laying on his back while I was directly on top
Of him.

I rolled off, scared senseless of him. "G-get away from me!" I screamed. I got off the bed but fell to the ground when I tried running, remembering what Matt did to my knee again. I heard Kian laugh as he looked down at me. I groaned feeling the hard floor beneath me.

I was yanked to my feet by Kian and he threw me over his shoulder. I screamed in pain, feeling his hard shoulder against my stomach. He didn't care though because he kept walking. We kept walking down the stairs and he put me down on the couch. Before I even knew what he was doing I heard the click of a shackle on my wrist.

I tried prying it off but it was pure medal and there was no way of breaking it. "The only time when I'll let you be free from the chain is when you need to go to the bathroom, I need you in my room, or you have to change. The cord connected to your wrist is 75 feet long, connected to the wall and I made sure you won't be able to break it." He smiled innocently as I looked up with him, fury in my eyes.

"If you think this is bad you're in for way worse, princess."