||chapter 14||

//jewels p.o.v\\

"Matthew if you don't get off of me right now I'll have my friends beat up your sorry ass." I warned matthew.

"Which one? Either way I could beat all of them up." He said, mouth still by my neck.

"Just please get off of me!" I begged. He took his face away from my neck and looked at me straight in the eye. I thought he was gonna get off for a second but he didn't.

"Teachers are coming, how about we take this someplace more... Private." He said, smiling at the end. I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"I'm not moving from this spot." I said acting like a 9 year old. I planted my feet firm and crossed my arms.

"Don't make me carry you." Matthew said sternly. He started reaching towards me and I sprinted away from him. I could hear him running after me but I just kept running, I was not Going get raped in a closet by that kid.

I looked ahead and saw a crowd of teenagers coming down to the senior hall. I kept running, planning to run right through them.

But apparently kids in the halls aren't as lenient here as they are in London. Nobody even noticed me as I came running at them like a bullet with a guy chasing after me.

I stopped myself before I knocked anyone over, then tried to push through the crowd. But that didn't work very well seeing as I was about 5' 5" and all these other people were Giants compared to me.

"Please! Move!" I yelled, but nobody heard me over the roar of talking by the kids. They all kept walking and i was slowly getting pushed back.

I suddenly found myself being picked up by someone behind me. I looked over to see matthew espinosa holding me bridal style. "There you are babe!" He said sweetly while smiling.

The whole hall went silent. Of course when somebody's screaming for help nobody cares, but when drama gets involved... Well that's a whole other story.

I was silent to matts comment. "Cmon darling, let's get you home before you hurt your leg anymore." He said. He slightly squeezed my knee in a spot that made an excruciating pain.

I bit my lip from the pain and looked him in the eyes. "I think I can walk." I said.

"Okay, if you wish." He put me down and held my hand. I tried walking but my knee buckled out and I almost fell but matt caught me. "I'll just carry you babe, it's okay."

He then resumed to picking me up bridal style. He started walking away and I had no attempt to struggle. Once the office saw this kid carrying me out of the school I'll be fine. They will stop him and I can go back to class.

I heard a lot of murmurs when matthew started walking through the crowd to get to the parking lot. Many people were saying "aww!" Some were saying stuff like "i wish I were her." But the worst one I heard was "I guess he's taking her home to fuck".

I put my arms around his neck and buried my face in his shoulder, embarassed about all these comments. But the last thing I saw before doing that was bethany glaring at both me and matt.

//kians p.o.v\\

What the fuck is matt doing. He knows the plan, and he's ruining it. He can't just take jewels home and fuck her!

The plan is probably ruined now! All because of that little bitch matt. I have no idea how I'm gonna fix the plan now.

Unless...

//jewels p.o.v\\

We were starting to get through the main doors by the office, and nobody was coming out to save me. I was starting to get s little worried considering if matthew walks out of the school with me, I have no back up plan.

ClaimedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara