||chapter 55||

//jewels p.o.v\\

"Harry." I nudged him in his sleep. He mumbled something not understandable. "Harry, I can't sleep." I told him.

"Thank god." He spoke clearly. He climbed on top of me causing to erupt in giggles. "I've wanted to this for so long." He smiled and crashes his lips on mine.

The kiss was slow and passionate at first then he started to get a little more rough. He put his left hand on my cheek and his right hand on the back of my neck, drawing me closer. He paused and took off his shirt. He started kissing me again harder and deeper. We both pulled away at the same time as a crack of thunder from the storm outside brought us out of the make out session. My eyes roamed down to his chest to see the all too familiar circular scar on the right side of it.

"I still can't believe he shot you..." I mumbled, tracing it with my hand.

"Hey, look at me." He ordered, I obeyed and looked in his eyes. "I'm okay now. The surgery went fine, I'm all healed. Those monsters got put in jail for 20 years. We have nothing to worry about. We have two beautiful children. Life is just perfect." He reassured me. I smiled and took him by the back of the neck to kiss him again. But just before our lips connected there was a knock on the bedroom door.

Harry scrambled off me and sat up in bed, as did I. Crystal opened the door. "Me and Channing are scared of the storm.." She told us. I heard slight crying from 4 month year old Channing.

"Okay, honey. Come here." Harry said with his arms wide. I smiled seeing her run and literally jump into Harry's arms.

"I'll go get Channing." I said, getting out of bed. I walked over to his room and walked over to his crib, glancing slightly at the other one my heart filling with sadness. I picked him up and rocked him back and forth. "Shh shh, it's all okay. Mommys got you now." I cooed to him.

I looked at the pink crib as I rocked Channing in my arms, waiting for him to fall back asleep. I had a miscarriage with one out of the two twins. We had bought the crib before we found out. We were just too heartbroken to sell it.

//Harry's p.o.v\\

"Crystal I have an idea!" I told her, whisper screaming.

"What?!" She squealed as I tickled her sides.

"Let's go surprise mommy with ice cream!" I told her. She just jumped up and down which I took as a yes and we went downstairs. We got out all of the ice cream Sunday supplies.

Crystal hopped on my back and we ran upstairs to jewel. I opened the door quietly to see her singing softly to a fast asleep Channing. "Baby, can you come downstairs for a second?" She nodded and set down Channing.

What her and Crystal didn't know is that I had quickly called Louis, zayn, Niall, and Liam when they didn't notice. They were already downstairs waiting for us. We walked down the stairs and we heard them talking in the kitchen.

"Who's that?" Jewel asked, a hint of scared laced in her voice.

I smirked but she couldn't see. "You'll find out." She sighed and once we reached the kitchen she screamed.

"Oh my gosh!" She said hugging each one of them. "What are you guys doing here?!" She said totally confused but very happy.

"We're having an ice cream sundae night and watching movies!" Louis said a little to excitedly.

"Okay!" She said. We started making our sundaes and I made sure to cover mine with all the toppings.

//jewels p.o.v\\

Me and Harry were cuddled up on the couch together as we watched pitch perfect with the rest of the boys. Crystal was fast asleep in between us.

"I love you so fucking much, jewel." He said quietly enough so no one else heard. He kissed me on the forehead and I smiled.

"I thought Harold Edward Styles didn't swear." I said giggling.

"I can make an exception, Mrs. styles."

"I love you too."

••

The end