||chapter 15||

//jewels p.o.v\\

Matthew unstrapped me, then unbuckled me before getting out of the car. He opened his door, and got out. He then proceeded to come over to my side, open the door, pick me up, and close the door with his foot. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me bridal style, scared that he might drop me.

He walked up the driveway to his front door and opened it. Okay here goes nothing...

He walked in and closed it behind us with his foot. Then he walked in, to what seemed to be the living room and set me down on the couch.

I sat up hastily, scared that if I stayed laying down he would take advantage of me. "Jewel, I'm not going to rape you or anything." He assured me.

"But how could I trust you after you just kidnapped me? And you made me not able to walk for like 3 hours." I said back.

"You can't trust me after what I did to you, but then again you don't need to trust me. Sure im not going to rape you, I'm not like that. But, I will have some fun with you." He explained.

Why me?!

//Bethany's p.o.v\\

I can't believe her. She says she's not fuck buddies with him, then goes home just so he can fuck her? I thought he was taking me home tonight, he said his parents are away for a week and he's home alone.

I was so excited for tonight, until jewel had to come in. Ugh everything was fine before she came here.

But she it did seem like she hated matt, so maybe him fucking her will make her hate him more, or she'll love it and love him and they'll start dating.

But I also heard kian liked her so what's going to happen between those two?

//jewels p.o.v\\

Matthew was slowly leaning in to my lips, and I actually parted my lips a bit. I don't know what got over me but when he kissed me I didn't pull away. My lips connected with his and he smiled in the kiss.

He put his hands on my hips, and put a little bit of pressure on them. After about 1 minute he started moving down to my jawline. I got my eyes open and just realized what I was doing. I took the arm with the cast on it and swung it on his neck.

He got off me and started to cough, holding his neck in pain. I got off of the couch and started to hop as fast as I could to the front door. I looked back and saw matt stop coughing, but still breathing really heavily.

I opened the front door and started hobbling out of it. I figured that I didn't know when matt would come back so I started screaming as loud as I could.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I kept screaming words while hobbling over to the closest house, which was across the street.

I was about half way across the street, picking up my pace, thinking that matthew might be recovering by now. I got a hold of hobbling like this and hastily made it across the street.

I walked up the houses walkway and started pounding on the door as hard as I could. "SOMEBODY LET ME IN I NEED HELP!" I kept screaming.

I turned around and saw matthew jogging towards the house. "PLEASE! LET ME IN I NEED HELP!" In no less the five seconds a sweet old lady opened the door.

"What do you need help with darl-" but she was cut off by someone behind me.

"There you are sis! Sorry ma'am, she didn't take her pills today, and you know... Went a little crazy." He said, hand gesturing.