||chapter 48||

//jewels p.o.v\\

I woke up wrapped in Harry's arms. I stirred a bit causing him to wake up. "Good morning, love." He spoke in his raspy morning voice. Damn, I wouldn't mind hearing that every morning.

"Good morning." I replied, smiling a tired smile. He turned over and looked at his clock that read 7:34.

"Oh shit. I'm late for school babe!" He said getting out of bed and immediately putting on random clothes. "I have to go! See you at 2:30!" He said giving me a kiss on the forehead before heading out.

"Wait! What am I supposed to do?" I asked him.

"Well you have the house to yourself. Do whatever you want. But if Kian or anybody comes call me right away."

"I never got a phone yet though!" I shouted to him.

"Look on the nightstand!" He shouted before leaving. I turned over and, in fact, there was a new silver iPhone 6. I practically screamed with joy. I opened it and saw there was no password. But I soon realized that all the guys numbers were in here. Harry put his to "the love of my life❤️😘" and I have to admit, it put the biggest smile on my face.

With that I put my hair into a bun and went downstairs to get breakfast. It was eerily quiet and I didn't like having no noise in the house so I blasted some random ass music. I'm not a chef what so ever so I just poured a bowl of cereal and put some milk in it and ate it.

I was happily eating my cereal when I heard a thump upstairs, just to my luck. Instead of investigating I called Harry right away to tell him. He wasn't picking up and I thought he was probably still driving to school and didn't want to get in an accident. The phone went to voicemail.

"Hey Harry its me, Jewel. I was just eating cereal when I heard a noise upstairs and nobody's home so I was wond-" I was cut off when someone put a hand over my mouth. Another guy grabbed the phone out of my hand as I was being restricted by the guy that covered my mouth. I heard him hang up the voice mail and now all I had was to hope Harry would open it and find out what happened.

I started pushing and trying to escape the mans grasp but failed by how strong he was. I knew exactly who was here. Kian and his friends.

"So.. You lied for us?" That wasn't what I expected him to say. I was released from the guys grip which I soon found out to be Cameron.

"Umm yeah.." I replied awkwardly.

"Why? Because you want to come back to me instead of dating that douchebag?" He asked, putting his hands on my hips. There it was. There was the regular Kian.

"You're the douchebag." I said calmly, going back to eating my cereal. His hands clasped tighter on my hips.

"What was that, babe?" He asked, teeth probably clenched.

"You're the douchebag, not Harry." I said regularly. He lifted me up by the waist and slammed me against the wall.

"Say it again. I dare you." He threatened.

"You're the douchebag! Not him!" I shouted this time. He punched me square in the face and the only thing holding me up was his hand pressing my shoulder into the wall. He punched me three more times.

"Take it back." He growled.

"No." But that only lead to more punches, this time in the stomach. After about 10 to the stomach he stopped again.

"Come back with me or stay here and I will come in here every day when your boyfriend isnt around to protect you." He told me.

"Never.." I coughed out. Out of nowhere he punched me right in the face probably as hard as he could. I was knocked down by the impact and started seeing spots. He kicked me in the stomach multiple more times and in the legs.

"Dude, I think she gets it." Cameron spoke up. He finally stopped but bent down to my face.

He grabbed my face in one hand tightly and turned my head so i would be looking at him. "Look at me jewel." He demanded since my eyes were opening and closing. It was getting hard to keep my conciseness. "I'll be back here every day while you're home alone. If you try to hide, I'll only hurt you worse." He dropped my head and just walked out the front door like nothing happened.

Shawn had taken my phone from me earlier and I don't think he was supposed to give it back but before he left he ran over and put it on the ground and ran back so nobody would see. I heard my phone blowing up with texts.

"Jewel!"

"Jewel, answer me!"

"I'll be there soon, try to fight back."

"I'm driving over there now. Please don't do anything he wants you to do."

"Five more minutes, babe"

"I'm here."

He just texted the last one.. But he was too late. I wondered why he didn't call me until I saw Shawn took a video of Kian punching me so I fell on the floor and he kept kicking me. I put my phone down when Harry rushed in the house, slamming the door behind him.

"Oh my god, princess, are you okay?" He asked, worry laced in his voice.

"Yeah.. Just please don't call me princess." I told him. My eye lids were starting to feel more heavy now as the hit to the temple really got to me.

"Jewel, keep your eyes open. Please, love, I can't loose you." What was he talking about. A hit to the face couldn't kill you.. Could it? He picked me up and I was limp in his arms. I didn't have the strength anymore to move any muscles in my body.

I was brought into his room where he laid me down on the bed. "I'll be back with tylenol and an ice pack, babe." He ran out of the room and with in a minute he was back.

He gave me a water bottle and two pills. "Here, take these." He said before he gave them to me. They were small enough to dry swallow so I did that. I didn't want to Sit up and drink the water since my stomach hurt, a lot.

He rested the ice pack on my forehead. I felt so lightheaded and I could still see spots. "Harry, I see spots." I told him. He looked scared but I couldn't really focus in because his face was blurry.

"Jewel, please don't close your eyelids." He warned. He acted like I was gonna die. I'm probably gonna just pass out.

"They're getting so heavy.." I mumbled. "I don't know how to keep them up anymore." I said letting them droop.

"Then I'll just have to do something that will make you stay awake." He told me. He carefully came above me and bent down so our lips connected. He kissed me and I kissed him back and we basically made out.

All the energy was drained from my body though. I closed my lips, stopping the make out session. Before I closed my eyes and drifted off into the blackness i told him something.

"I love you, Harry."