||chapter 52||

//jewels p.o.v\\

See you soon, babe. Xoxo -k

I looked down at my phone and signed. As long as I was with Harry I would be safe, right? What if Kian has his friends and they hurt Harry. He wouldn't be able to protect me then. I guess Kian saw I read his text because he texted me again.

Answer me, princess.

I took a deep breath. I shouldn't have replied because it was only giving him what he wants, but I did.

You will never get me.

I could practically hear him chuckled before he replied.

You never learn do you, Jewel. I always get what I want. When I don't get what I want I just work harder to get it. I want you. Be careful once you get out of your car because I'm going to get you.. And Harry can't protect you this time.

I didn't respond and I turned to Harry. "Umm Harry... I need to tell you something." Kian can't call the cops on me and report him for domestic violence. Do I have any bruises on me? Do I look hurt? Then I realized I can just call the cops now and they will be at the house before we get there and Kian and his friends will get put in jail. "I'm going to call the police on Kian." I told him.

He turned to me for a second before looking back at the road. He seemed to think about it. While I was waiting for him to answer I fiddled with the shiny new ring on my finger, smiling slightly. "Okay." He told me.

I took my phone out and dialed 911. "Yes, hello. There is a stalker at my house." I told them my address and waited for them to write it down. "They are threatening to kidnap me and he has four other people with him outside my house. Please come quickly." I told them. They told me they would be there as soon as they can and I hung up.

I smiled. We would be back home in fifteen minutes and I'm sure that the cops will be there by then.

••

We arrived in the driveway and about 7 cop cars were parked outside. I saw that two of them had Cameron and Matthew bent over their cars and handcuffed. I smirked knowing they're getting what they deserve. I turned back around and saw Kian standing in front of the car. I looked to my side and saw Harry was gone and I started to freak out immediately. I locked the doors before he tried to get in but it was too late. He opened the door and ripped me out of the car.

"Let go of me!" I screamed, struggling as he had his arms completely wrapped around me. He held my arms down and had me close to him with one of his arms and I felt the cool medal of a gun up to the side of my head the next. I froze and just waited for help.

"Walk with me. If you make a scene I'll kill you on the spot." He threatened in my ear. I nodded. Tears welling up in my eyes. He pushed me into the back of his car and strapped me down with what seemed like seat belts. But they were leather and I couldn't move my legs or arms at all. He slammed the door shut and got in starting the car right away. He drove really fast and really unexpectedly. My head hit the back of the head rest and everything went black.

I woke up crying from the dream and found myself wrapped in Harry's arms. I sighed, trying to calm myself. Harry stirred in his sleep and I watched as his eyes opened up. "What's wrong, babe." He mumbled sleepily. He tightened his arms around my waist, holding me tighter.

I smiled knowing that even when he's half asleep he still wants to hold me. "I just had another nightmare about the night when Kian got arrested." I told him. He sighed again.

"They were arrested and put in jail, Jewel. They've been locked up for 5 months and still will be for another 3 years. I protected you that night and I will always protect you because I love you so much." He told me pecking me on the lips afterwards.

I smiled as I watched him fall back asleep. "Harry." I whispered.

"Mm.." He mumbled.

"I can't fall asleep." I told him. His eyes snapped open and I flinched back scared of how fast they opened.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked. He knew me so well.

"I'm kind of craving ice cream..." I told him. He smiled and just pulled the covers off us.

He got up and picked me up bridle style. Just like he did when we got married. Every little thing he does just makes me smile. I love this boy so much.

He set me down on the kitchen counter and went to the freezer. "Chocolate, vanilla, moose tracks, or superman?" He asked.

"Superman!" I said saying it like superman says it. He chuckled and brought out the tub on super man. He opened it and found it was empty.

"God dang it, Louis. He always eats the ice cream and leaves the empty tub in the freezer." He grumbled.

"That's fine. Can I have moose tracks?" I asked politely. He nodded his head and took out the moose tracks ice cream.

He scooped some into a bowl for me and a bowl for him. He hopped onto the counter and sat there with me. We ate ice cream together at three am.

I looked down at my baby bump. It was getting noticeable and I had to start shopping for maternity clothes. "What are we going to name her?" I asked.

He looked down at my belly then back at me. He smiled before saying "crystal." I smiled back.

"It's perfect." I smiled at him. I kissed him on the lips then kept eating my ice cream.

"Only one kiss?" He asked pouting. I saw he was already done with his ice cream.

"I'm still eating!" I laughed, looking down at my bowl.

"When you're done eating?" He asked. He gave me those puppy dog eyes that I couldn't resist.

"Fine. When I'm done." I told him.

••

In case you guys haven't noticed the story is going to end soon. But I promise it will end better than my other book! I have another book plan in mine that I think you guys will like;) I don't know when I am going to start it though.

I'm so thankful for you all! It really motivates me when I read your comments saying you loved my book because I thought people didn't like it.

Bbuuuuuuutttt anywayyy there will be like 2 or 3 more chapters I think so just a heads up:)

Thanks for reading!