||chapter 10||

//jewels p.o.v\\

I was currently tangled up in Niall's arms. You see, I was trying to escape the death grip that niall had on me when he told me he would call brandon.

But that resulted with us on the floor with him above me. His arm that was holding the phone was under my neck whilst his other arm and both of my hands pinned down.

I laid there, knowing it was useless trying to escape because he had a death grip hold on me.

The phone was by his ear and was ringing. With every ring my heart beat faster and faster, somehow knowing he was going to pick up. Niall seemed to be challenging me with his eyes as he waited for him to Pick up.

Then I heard it. The voice that kept repeating in my head after that night. The voice that has scarred me forever. The voice that ruined my life. But worst of all, the guy that I thought was my friend, answered.

"Hey brandon"

//Kians p.o.v\\

That fucking Daniel family. Jewel probably came back for revenge of her brother...

••flash Back••

It was just another day when we found out a guy from England was new to our school. Me and my friends were bored at lunch and saw him reading a book by himself, so we decided to pick on him a bit... Thinking he wouldn't do anything back.

"Hey nerd." I said slapping the books out of his hand. He slightly gasped and pushed his glasses up.

"H-hi" he stuttered.

I picked on him a bit, until he retorted back. "Why the fuck do you try to build yourself up by pushing others down? You're just an insecure little fuck." And with that he picked up his book and started to leave, creating a roar of 'ooo's from my classmates.

"Watch you're back." I mumbled as he walked away.

••end of flashback••

To this day I still hate him. Mitchell Daniels. He told me he had a sister, I didn't know her name though... Well until today.

I bullied him because of what he did that day, to make sure it never happened again, and it didn't. Soon enough him and his family moved away because of me. I was sort of glad, but also mad because he was the one I always took my anger out on.

But now that his sister is here... Oh, I can promise that she will get it much worse than he did.

//jewels p.o.v\\

Me and niall were still in the same position, and we were like this for at least ten minutes. I've tried screaming for help but he threatened to put his foot in my mouth, yeaahhhhh I didn't really want that. So I was stuck desperately hoping that someone would walk past and save me from this torture.

The entire time he was talking to brandon he kept complete eye contact. I tried not to look at him but his eyes were too compelling. The last thing I heard from the conversation was, "see you soon mate." Then niall hung up.

"Can you get off of me now?!" I pleaded, wiggling Under his body, trying to escape.

"Only when you admit to me that brandon didn't rape you and your just trying to get attention." He demanded.

I huffed, I can't believe this kid. "You dick! Why do you think I would lie about that?! I'm not saying that to get attention! It actually happened, multiple times! He's a horrible human being and I can't believe your friends with him!" I screamed in his face. He looked a little taken back.

But then his ears got red and his eyebrows furrowed again. Great I made someone who hates me even more mad. He took that hand that was holding a firm grip on my wrist and slammed it down on the floor.

I yelped in pain as he got off and walked away. My wrist was already turning a blueish green and I couldn't move it. The bone was sticking a weird way, and by now tears were streaming down my face again.

I pushed myself up with one arm and started to walk to the door. I'm done with niall and I need to get out of this house. I don't care how my face looks I just need to get home, coming here was a horrible idea.

Sadly he hurt my right wrist so it was sort of hard to turn the doorknob open. Once I opened it I walked out and slammed it as hard as I could. I turned back around to come face to chest with somebody.

I didn't care who it was so I side stepped them and kept walking. I was hastily walking down the sidewalk when I felt an unbearable stinging pain on my wrist.

I hissed and looked down to see and hand gripping it. I tried to keep walking away, ignoring the pain. But the guy just pulled on my wrist more. I finally heard him saying my name and I stopped walking.

"Jewel, listen to me!"

Ooooooo who's it gonna be?!!? I'm gonna try to better on updating from now on! Tell me if you liked this chapter! It sorts felt all over the place but eh.... It's currently 12:40 where I am rn so I'm gonna go to bed now! Goodnight my lovelies!