||chapter 45||

//jewels p.o.v\\

I answered all of their ridiculous questions then went on to enjoying my food while they talked about some boy shit. I noticed I was in more boxers and another oversized t-shirt. "Umm, Harry when we go to the mall today is there a chance I can get some girly clothes?" I asked politely, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh yeah, no problem. I'll just call my sister to bring over some clothes and makeup if you want. She looks about your size." I blushed at that last sentence. I don't know why.. I don't like Harry. I had finished my plate and I got up to put it away.

I took the plate and started walking to the sink when I heard all the boys say behind me, "wait jewel, can you take mine too?" I huffed in annoyance but turned around with a smile on my face and took all of their plates as well. I put them all in the sink and wiped my hands on the shirt, which was sort of a mistake because the shirt was white and my hands were dirty.

"Ayy.. Is that my shirt?" I heard Louis voice ask. Crap. Anybody but him. He'll tickle me to death.

"Oh yeah, sorry, mate. My shirts were way too big on her and yours at least stayed on her so I used it." Harry explained. I looked at both of them wide eyed.

Once I made eye contact with Louis of course he had that devious look on his face. I looked down at the, now dirty, shirt and back at him. That's when I didn't do anything but run. I didn't even know where to go in this house but I wasn't going to be tickled to death by him again. I stampeded up the stairs and into some random room, slamming the door shut.

I didn't know whose room it was but it had a lot of mirrors and a lot of hair stuff. I went for the closet since it was walk in and put myself in the corner under plenty of clothes, making sure I was out of sight. I heard Louis walk in and he also headed straight for the closet.

"I know you're in here, Jewel. All the cupboards and under the bed is filled with random shit so just come out!" He laughed. It was such a relief to actually have some fun hiding instead of hiding so I wouldn't die. "Hmmmm, I wonder if she's under that giant pile of clothes." I giggled a bit. "Woah, did that pile of clothes just laugh?" He asked, sarcastic of course.

I saw the light fill my eyes as the clothes were being thrown off of me. "Ahh nooooo!" I screamed while laughing. I got up and started running until I felt his arms around my waist pulling me back to him. I heard him chuckle a bit. Not an evil or dark chuckle but a light hearted chuckle.

"I've got you! Now take off my shirt or get a present from the tickle monster!" He shouted.

"Never!" I screamed, trying to run away again. He laughed and pinned me to the ground.

"I guess it's someone's birthday! Here's your present!" He yelled a bit too loudly. His hands attacked me as he tickled me and I uncontrollably laughed.

"Please! Please stop!" I laughed out. I was almost to the point of tears and I couldn't breath.

"Only if you take off my shirt and wash it!" He yelled over my screams of laughter.

"I will I will just please let me goooo!" I screamed again.

"Okay I'm trusting you." He said seriously, stopping the tickling. He got off of me and helped me up from the floor.

"Okay just give me a shirt of zayns and I'll swap out." I compromised. He seemed unsure.

"Yeaahhh... The thing about that. Zayn cares a lot about how he looks so if I give you one of his shirts he will probably flip." He told me. I shrugged not really caring.

"Eh if he flips out on me Harry will protect me." I told him. He shrugged and gave me one of his shirts. It was even bigger on me and it smelled really good.

"So you and Harry, eh?" I blushed slightly while he said that.

"No. I don't like him were just really good friends I guess." I said, not really making a big deal out of it.

"Oh please, don't act like you don't see the way he flirts with you."

"So what? He does that to everyone." I said. At least I think he does... I don't know anymore. "But anyway.. You guys are still going to school right?" I asked, wanting to make sure.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well Kian told the people that I dropped out with the rest of his group and I just don't really feel comfortable here by myself, knowing that Kian or Brandon could come and take me again." I explained to him. He nodded.

"We'll talk to Harry about it and see if you can come along or if it will be safe enough. And I think gemmas on her way with some clothes for you." I didn't know who Gemma was but I assumed it was Harry's sister.

"Okay" I said. I walked out of the room and downstairs.

"Ayee! Where are you going?!" I heard Louis shout down to me. "To go talk to your boyfriend?!" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Fuck off, Louis!" I shouted back. I hopped down the stairs and went to the kitchen to find Harry doing the dishes. "Hi Harold!" I said happily.

"Well someone's in a good mood. But no swearing in this house! I just heard what you said to Louis." He told me giving me a stern look. I challenged him with my eyes and smirked.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." I said repeatedly. He dropped what he was holding and stared at me. "Shit..." I said for real this time.

"Take it back jewel.." He said seriously.

"Fuck!" I shouted. He launched at me but I was quicker. I ran up the stairs, him quickly following after me.

"Louis, grab her!"