||chapter 32||

//jewels p.o.v\\

My head was pounding and I couldn't concentrate on anything. Everything was still black and I didn't know which way was up or down.

I felt something be ripped from my face and suddenly my sight came back. It took my eyes a while to adjust from the light and once they did I saw five guys. One of them Kian.

"What's.... What's going on?" I was so confused. I couldn't think because my head was still pounding. I tried bringing my hand up to rub it but found it was restricted. Both of them were actually.

I looked up and saw my wrists were handcuffed to the wall, above my head. I was half sitting and half laying on the ground that was made of cold concrete. I looked back up and saw Kian looking over me.

I used my feet to scoot back against the wall, trying to get away from him. He crouched down and grabbed my chin in his hand. "I'm sorry babe, but you're mine. If you're gonna try to get away from me this is the only thing to do." He explained softly.

I totally ignored him. My head was still pounding and I was so disoriented. "What time is it?" I asked quietly. I didn't want to make a lot of noise because my head was still hurting badly.

"It's 11 babe." Kian said smirking. I thought about it, that couldn't be possible.

"But it was 11:30 when we went to the restaurant." I told him weakly.

"It's Monday."

"I have to got to school!" I said a little more awake. I started to struggle in the handcuffs. I was not going to let Kian ruin my education.

"Too bad babe. I called in as 'your dad' and told them you were switching schools." He told me smiling sweetly. I stared at him shocked.

I didn't want to fight. "Okay, why does my head hurt so fucking much?" I asked. It felt like my heart was all the way in my brain and it was pounding against my skull.

Kian turned around and looked up at one of the guys. I didn't know his name though. "Umm, Cameron got mad at me for complaining that you wouldn't wake up, so we all came down here and he punched you in the temple and you woke up." He said awkwardly.

Now I know that I can't trust Cameron. "Here love, you look tired." Kian stood up and walked over to a switch on the wall. The handcuffs released and my hands slumped down to my sides. I rubbed my wrists, seeing harsh red marks. It felt like I was fading in and out.

I didn't know if I was just tired or because of the punch. I felt myself being lifted up by Kian. I put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest. "I'm going to let jewel sleep in my bed a bit. Hopefully she feels better." I felt his chest vibrate. He walked upstairs to the kitchen and set me down on the counter so I was sitting.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly as he went through the cupboards. He walked over with a waterbottle and two pills.

"Nighttime Advil. It will help your headache and help you fall asleep better." I explained. He cracked open the water bottle and handed it to me. I took one of the pills and swallowed it with water, then took the other one and swallowed it.

"Good girl." He smiled as he picked me up again. I took the same position on his chest as he walked up stairs and lay me on his bed. I lifted up the covers and snuggled into them, feeling the coolness of the unused sheets on my skin.

The bed dipped beside me and I felt Kian pull me close to him. I was already facing him but I didn't have enough strength to roll over. I looked at him with sleepy eyes, wanting to close them and fall into a blissful sleep.

"I love you jewel." I heard him say quietly. I hummed softly in response.

This was the Kian I love. When he snuggled me and took care of me. Not the one that hurt me.

•••

I woke up to people yelling downstairs. I looked over and saw that Kian was not in the bed anymore. My head felt like normal so I decided to get up. I walked down the stairs to where the yelling came from.

I quietly padded my bare feet on the wood floor and hid behind a wall watching things play out.

"I can do whatever I want to her Matt! She's mine not yours!" Kian screamed.

I took it as a option to escape and run back to my house, I know how to get there anyway. I quietly opened the front door while Matthew and Kian were fighting. I had one foot out of the door when I was pulled back by someone. Before I could scream one of his hands covered my mouth while he dragged me into another room.

He sat down on a couch and put me on his lap. I struggled to escape his grip but he just held on. That's when I looked at him and noticed it was Cameron. I kept wiggling more, now a lot more motivation to get away from him.

I could still hear Matthew and Kian in the kitchen fighting but then I heard footsteps come closer to the room that me and Cameron were in. "Get away from me!" I screamed at Cameron, hoping whoever was walking past would hear me and help me.

To my luck it was Kian and not Matthew. He stomped over and tore me away from Cameron. I fell in his arms, hugging him as he was talking to Cameron. But my recollection of Kian was the nice Kian, not the mean one. I tensed as Cameron said, "you should keep an eye on that one, man. She almost escaped."

I felt Kian's grip harden and I looked up. I saw him looking down at me, his eyes filling with rage. "Is that true jewel?" He asked calmly, yet so calm it was scary.

I didn't respond. I got out of his grip and started to back up, until I hit something hard. I turned around and saw Cameron. I shook my head violently, backing away from Cameron.

Kian snaked his arms around my waist and my back was connected to his back. I froze in my spot. "Is he right sweetheart?" He asked in my ear.

"N-no.." I answered, my voice quivering. I felt his breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"You should know what happens when you lie to me." Kian said. I felt his lips on my neck, barely touching my skin. He sent gentle kisses all the way down to my collar bone, then back up to right under my ear.

I looked in front of us and saw Cameron staring at us. I looked down and saw he had a major boner too. Kian started to suck lightly on different parts of my neck, trying to find my sweet spot.

Suddenly my knees buckled and my neck hung backwards. The only thing keeping me up was kian. He smirked as he knew he finally found my weakness. He started sucking rather harshly giving me a hickey.

I quietly moaned as he kept sucking on my neck. He smiled into the newly formed hickey and pulled away. He pushed me away from him and I landed on Cameron's chest. Cameron turned me around and held me tight to him. My arms were pinned down by his own.

"I'm sorry babe, but this is just a minor consequence for what you tried to do." He punched my straight in the jaw and I yelped as my head jolted to the side. The only reason I stayed still was because of Cameron's death grip.

He kept punching the same side of my face over and over again. I felt myself starting to fade in and out. "Man calm down, you'll hurt her more then she needs." Cameron defended for me.

My head was dropped and the side of my face was pounding. It hurt so bad and i just whimpered in pain. I laid my head back on Cameron's chest in pain. I heard Kian growl from my sudden move and I was ripped out of Cameron's arms.

He picked me up bridal style and I refused to put my arms around his neck. He walked upstairs and laid me on his bed, under the covers, yet again. He got in the same side of the bed with me and practically made my head rest on his chest.

"Im doing this because I love you, jewel." He told me. Before I closed my eyes to sleep he started to play with my hair.

He accidentally touched my cheek that he punched repeatedly and I flicked from the sudden pressure. I felt his chest vibrate and he said, "I'm so sorry."

Before I fell asleep I muttered, "second time you hurt me."