||chapter 39||

//jewels p.o.v\\

"What the fuck did you just say?!" He said through clenched teeth. I stared up at him keeping my mouth closed. He slammed his hand down on the bed, inches away from my face. "I said, what the fuck did you just say?!" I gasped.

"N-nothing..." I lied. Kian planked lower on me and leaned more into my face.

"Don't lie to me, baby. Now stay here, while I go beat the shit out of that bastard." He climbed off of me and started walking, a mad step in his walked. I scrambled up and slid off of the bed. I scrambled over to him and hugged his waist from behind. I put my cheek against his warm, muscular back. I breathed in the scent that had calmed me but now it scared me senseless.

"Please don't, Kian." I told him quietly. What I was about to do was very bad for me, but I wasn't going to let Shawn be beaten senseless. "It wasn't his fault."

"What are you saying, Jewel?" He asked quietly. He took my arms off and turned around, holding my hands.

"Umm... He wasn't the one that kissed me. I... I ki-" but I was cut off by screaming and yelling upstairs. It sounded like a girl. It sounded like Julianne.

"Stay here." He told me. He ran upstairs to see what was going on and my curiosity got over me. I walked slowly up the stairs, the screaming getting louder every step.

"No! You can't take me back here! Get away from me Cameron!" Julianne screamed. I opened the door to see her being restricted from Cameron by behind. I pressed myself up against the wall and peeked over it, trying my best not to be seen.

"No, Julianne. You're mine again... And this time you're not escaping." Cameron shot a glare to Shawn. "So, darling, let's go upstairs for a bit." He grabbed her hand softly and started leading her up the stairs.

"No!" I shouted. I couldn't imagine Julianne being raped by that monster. I took a deep breath, hoping my voice wouldn't be shaky. "Let her go, Cameron." I said steadily.

I saw his grip tighten on her hand and she flinched. "Don't do this, Jewel. Just let it happen, you won't change his mind." Julianne begged.

"No," Cameron started. He paused, thinking about something. "No... I'll let julianne go if I get to have you." He smirked.

I looked to the right and saw Kian. He shot a glare at Cameron then looked at me. "You promise you won't hurt Julianne?" I asked softly.

"Yes." He said seriously. "Tonight... You're mine." He demanded.

"Sorry, bro, but me and jewel are going on a date tonight." Kian interrupted. I looked over to him, fear in my eyes. I took a deep breath hoping he wouldn't continue. But to my luck, he did. "So since I'm in a good mood, I'll share with you. Jewel, I'm having you for dinner and a bit after, then Cameron gets you the rest of the night. That means I can have Julianne." He smirked and winked at her. I think I threw up a bit in my mouth.

"Just promise me my best friend won't get hurt in any way, shape, or form." I crossed my arms, more demanding now.

"We promise Julianne won't get hurt. But I can't make that promise for you." Cameron said adding a wink. He pushed Julianne away from him and she stumbled towards me.

I caught her and hugged her. She was sobbing into my shoulder and it was sort of awkward because she was about 5 inches taller then me.

I felt her being pried off of me and I soon saw Kian towering over me. "Let's go upstairs, princess." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the stairs. Before I left to room I gave Julianne a reassuring look before I saw Cameron walking towards her. I knew I couldnt trust him.

He walked me up the stairs and into his room. "Sit." He ordered. He let go of my hand and I sat on the bed. He locked the door and went over to the closet.

"Julianne isn't safe here." I mumbled quietly. I played with my hands in my lap as Kian was shuffling something around in the closet.

"Oh, darling, neither are you." He said deviously. He laid an outfit on the bed. I looked at it and it was basically a slut suit.

There was a tight purple dress. It was super small and short. The top was cut very low and it was strapless. I turned it over and the back was wide open. I looked back over and saw a black strapless push up bra matched with a black lace thong. He gave me nude pumps that were six inches. It would be very easy for me to sprain an ankle like that. "I'm not wearing that." I refused.

"And why not, babe?"

"Because I'll look like a whore!" I fought back. He smirked a bit and stood up.

"Perfect." He closed the closet door and locked it. "Now put it on." He sat on the bed, uncomfterably close. I got up and looked at him, furious and confused.

"If you want me to change then you have to leave." I argued.

"Jewel, change now. Don't make me turn the vibrator on." He threatened. I sighed and took the dress. I turned around and took my shorts off and my shirt. I unhooked my bra and put on the other one, making my chest look 10 times bigger already. I slipped the dress on then slipped my underwear off. I replaced it with the thong and to top it off I put the pumps on.

I turned around and kept my head down. Ashamed of what I was wearing. I looked at my feet and saw Kian's come into view. "You look so beautiful, princess." He said in my ear.

"I feel like a whore." I muttered. The dress was so short it was barely covering my butt and you could see all of my legs. My boobs were practically falling out of my chests and my back was really cold.

"But you're my whore." He said again in my ear, pulling me closer to him by my waist. Even though I had 6 inch heels on I was still about 3 inches shorter then him. He leaned in close and said something just before our lips connected. "Kiss back, babe."

He slammed his lips against mine and I felt disgusting. I kissed back, unhappily. He moaned in the kiss and started feeling me up. I put my hands on his chest, trying to create space between us.

He grunted at me trying to push him away and I soon felt the cold wall against my back. My hands were put above my head with one of his hands. He kept kissing me and I kissed back. With his free hand he trailed it all over my body. He squeezed my ass several times along with my boobs.

His hand was on the inside of my thigh and it was slowly traveling up. I shifted as it was about an inch away from.. That area. I felt his smirk about how innocent I was about that stuff. His hand made contact with that area and I gasped. He started tracing small circles around it and I couldn't take it anymore. Shivers went down my back and I moaned at the sudden pleasure into the kiss. His hand left and he stopped kissing me. "Soon, darling." He warned.

"Just so people know you're mine..." He said before pulling my hair behind my ear. He softly kisses my jawline down to my neck. He started trailing closer to my sweet spot and I started fidgeting. He placed his free hand on my waist and he pressed himself against me.

He trailed up to my sweet spot and my knees gave out. The only thing that was supporting me was my arms being held up by him and his hand on my waist. I got my balance back and stood on my feet. "Jump." He whispered in my ear. I obeyed and jumped, wrapping my legs around is waist.

He guided my hands to around his neck and then put them under my thighs. He trailed his hands up to my butt and I felt the cold wall against my back again. He got so close to me I could feel the prominent bulge through his jeans.

He kept sucking on my sweet spot and I laid my neck back, enjoying the sweet pleasure. I moaned a bit and he smiled. He ended it with licking the new hickey and blowing cool air on it, sending shivers down my spine.

He put me down on the ground and held me close by my hips. "Let's go shall we." I kept my head down, still ashamed as to what just happened. "Well I guess you don't have a choice, do you." He put one arm around my waist and we turned to the door.

I gasped when I saw Shawn standing the the door way. His mouth was open and he looked very betrayed. What happened next was the worst thing ever.