||chapter 31||

I stood there frozen as he growled in my ear. He nibbled on my earlobe and I continued to try and pry his hands off. He pulled me closer and I stumbled onto his body.

He rested his hands on my butt and I just awkwardly stood there. "Kian, please stop." I begged him quietly as he started sucking on my neck. He moaned quietly.

"Either you go out on what I picked out for you, or I can do this all night." He mumbled. I pushed on his chest.

"Fine Kian. I'll put on the clothes. Whatever you want, just please stop."

//Kian's p.o.v\\

Finally. I've found her weak spot. If she wants to take it slow then I'll just do whatever I want to her until she does what I tell her.

She actually said, I'll do whatever you want, just please stop.

She made a very wrong move in this game we're playing.

//jewels p.o.v\\

I left my makeup on the same as it was because I didn't want to look like I was trying to Impress Kian. I was forced to put on this dress and I would honestly rather wear the most ugly outfit on the face of the earth than this. I can just imagine what's going to go through kians head when he sees this on me.

I slowly walked down the stairs, not wanting to trip on my heels. I made it to the bottom and lifted my head up to see Kian standing right in front of me. Lust clear in his eyes.

"You ready, babe?" He asked. I nodded shyly as he grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with me.

We got in the car and he started to drive the the restaurant. He put his hand on my bare thigh and the coldness sent shivers up my spine. I swatted his hand away but he just put it back. "Stop it Kian." I demanded. He put a firm grip on my thigh.

"Don't fight it babe. You're just going to make things worse for yourself." He warned. I huffed, annoyed, and sat back in my seat. He rubbed my thigh as he was driving and listening to his music.

"Where are we even going?" I asked, quite snotty too. He squeezed my thigh a bit before answering.

"That's for me to know and you to find out darling." He told me. "By the way, don't give me attitude again." He said, his face suddenly turning hard.

"I can do whatever I want." I sassed back. This always happens. I just can't control my mouth sometimes I guess and I just dig myself into more trouble.

"Stop it jewel." He demanded. I slapped his hand off of my thighs again.

"No. I can do whatever I want. You're not the boss of me. I'm not going to be one of those girlfriends that has to get their boyfriends permission all the time." I warned him. He had both hands o the steering wheeel and he was gripping on it so tight that his knuckles were turning white.

"You're going to regret that jewel." He seethed. "You're mine. Only mine. I can do whatever I want with you. If you just keep being a stubborn bitch then I'll have to take it to measures that you don't want to Happen." I gasped when he called me a bitch.

"You did not just call me that." I said. Honestly I wasn't that shocked. Kian's been acting off lately and it's sort of pissing me off and scaring me.

" I did. Do I need to say it again?" He asked, smirking.

"We're over." I flat out told him. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out of the window. I felt the car jerk.

I saw he was pulling it over to the side of the road. "What the fuck did you just say, jewel?" He asked. He didn't make eye contact but I looked over and saw he was pissed.