||chapter 50||

//jewels p.o.v\\

"Kian please stop.. It hurts." I begged from the floor. He just kept going until he halted to a stop suddenly.

"I like it when you beg, princess." He said crouching down to my height. "Do it again." He ordered, seizing my chin in his hand, forcing me to look up at him.

"Please stop hurting me.." I obliged.

He smiled.

"I'll stop hurting you. If..." He trailed off. "You let me do whatever I want with your for a whole day." I didn't care what it was anymore I just wanted the pain to stop.

"Okay." I told him.

"Starting now." He picked me up and ran upstairs, throwing me on the bed. He didn't waste any time to get on top of me and straddle my hips.

He took of his belt and I thought he was gonna take off his pants next but he slithered my shirt off my body, my bra was next. I tried to cover myself up, embarrassed by being just laid out in front of him. But he took my hands and tied them together around the headboard.

He pulled us down a bit so I couldn't move my arms. He fully undressed me then stripped himself down to his boxers. He tackled my lips with his and took both of my boobs in his hands. I struggled to get out of the restraints holding me back but they were too tight.

He pulled his hands away and I heard the fabric of his Boxers go down his legs. Still kissing me he positioned himself at my entrance. He pulled away from the kiss but still let his lips hover.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." He mumbled, his lips touching mine every time he said a word.

He then slammed into me.

I woke up, sweat dripping down my face. I looked around the bed and saw a man sleeping next to me. I screamed and fell out of the bed, not being able to see who it was for they were turned away from me. I looked down and saw I was naked which scared me more.

They jolted awake and got out of bed. I whimpered and backed up to the wall, my back against it and my knees as close to my chest as possible. I tried covering every exposed part of my body as I could feel them staring down at me. "I'm sorry! Just please don't hurt me!" I screamed into my knees, covering my head.

I slowly looked up, confused as why I wasn't being hit. "Jewel are you okay?" Harry's slow, deep voice spoke. I unraveled myself, got up, and hugged him as hard as I could.

"I had a dream that ki-Kian... He.." I tried talking but a lump in my throat formed and I started crying onto Harry's bare chest.

"Shh, it will be okay. We got away from him." He picked me up and set me back down on the bed, climbing in after. He faced me and brought me closer by my waist. "We're in Florida and he's still in California. We're safe from him. We have been for a year now." He reassured me.

He rubbed my back softly and slowly, calming me down. "Then why do I keep having these nightmares of him?" I whimpered.

"I don't know, darling. But he has traumatized you pretty bad. I'm here for you now. And I love you, you know that." He mumbled, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"I know. I love you too." I replied before drifting off into sleep.

••

I woke up on Harry's chest. I got out of bed and put my clothes on from the night before. Remembering the night put a smile on my face. I love Harry so much.

I had a sick feeling in my stomach. I ran into the bathroom from our master bedroom and not really to my surprise, threw up. I felt somebody kneel behind me and keep my hair back. With his free hand he rubbed my back softly.

I was kind of embarrassed because I always hated having Harry do this for me, at parties and shit. I finally stopped and spit into the toilet multiple times before getting up. I flushed it and got my toothbrush. I squeezed some toothpaste on it and started brushing the horrible taste out of my mouth.

I looked in the mirror and saw Harry with a horrified look on his face. I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and finished brushing my teeth. I turned around to face him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He stepped forwards me. He brought me closer to him by my hips. I looked down to see him still naked. I looked back up at him and blushed.

"You remember what we did last night right?" He asked. I just blushed again to answer his question. "Jewel, we didn't use a condom... remember?" I looked up at him, fear laced through out my eyes.

"Umm I'm going to go to the store to get something." I mumbled. I tried to walk away but I was pulled back by the waist. I whimpered, feeling unsafe with this type of Harry. He seemed mad at me. But how could he be mad at me.

I felt the prominent bulge of his on my back and he spoke in my ear. "Whatever happened I'll be here for you. And maybe we could repeat last night again?" I could hear the smirk on his voice as he started kissing my collarbone gently. I hummed in response and he let me go. "Now go to the store to get the test." He told me.

I walked away and he slapped my ass. I jumped a bit. I know Harry can be a bit dominant but he was acting strange this morning. I hurried down the stairs and grabbed my keys, getting into my car.

••

I sat on the toilet. Waiting for the tests to dry. The whole rest of my life was on the line. Half of me didn't want to be pregnant. I'm only 19 and about to turn 20 in a month... I can't be responsible for a baby. But the other half of me would love to grow up with Harry and start a family. I got so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even notice they were dry.

I looked down and saw the tiny symbol on all three sticks. I my hand went limp and they fell from me, hitting the floor. I dropped them into the garbage and walked out of the bathroom tears welling in my eyes. I wasn't sure if they were happy or sad. But relief also flooded over me.

I walked to the kitchen to find Harry waiting for the microwave to be done. He turned to me, anxiety in his eyes. He took me by the waist and lifted me on the counter. He stood in between my legs and rested his hands on my thighs. "Well?" He asked.

I didn't respond and just looked down at my belly. He rubbed my thighs gently when I didn't respond. "You promise you won't leave no matter what?" I asked, just reassuring myself again.

"I promise, Jewel."

"Harry..." I took a deep breath. Did I really want to do this? I let out the shaky breath and put my hands around his neck. I looked at him and he was so anxious to know.

What if he gets mad at me? I wouldn't be able to live without him. He said he wouldn't leave no matter what happens. This is going to sound bad but, can I really trust him? I can with other things but this has never come up. We're alone and the boys are out for lunch so there isn't a better time to tell him other than now.

So here goes nothing.

"I'm pregnant."