||chapter 16||

//jewels p.o.v\\

Kian pulled me up with his hand. Once I put pressure on my knee, I collapsed onto kians chest and luckily he caught me. I wrapped my arms around his chest on instinct.

"Shh jewel, I've got you now it's okay." Kian cooed. I whimpered in pain, from my knee and my wrist, as i clutched onto his body.

"Please take me away from him." I begged to kian. I took my face out of kians chest a little bit and saw Matthew giving me the biggest death glare ever.

"It's okay I'll take you home now." Kian assured me.

//kians p.o.v\\

Even though matt messed up my plan for jewel, I can still make another one. I need to get payback.

Once I get her, I can take my anger out on her. Just like I did to her brother. But this time it will be way worse for her.

Don't get me wrong. She's completely sexy. So maybe I can use that to my advantage.

This will be fun.

//jewels p.o.v\\

"Jewel come here right now." I heard matthew demand. I looked over to him, then looked up at kian.

"But I can't walk." I told him. I heard him walk towards me and kian.

I guess kian felt me tighten my grip on him because he spoke up for me. "Matt you scared her enough, I'm taking her home." He said. Tightening his grip on me more as I felt matt come over.

"No, she's already here. Leave her be so she can rest her knee, and I will comfort her." Matthew explained. I shut my eyes really hard, not wanting to know that I might break their friendship apart.

I kept my arms around kians body and stuck my face in his chest. I breathed in his Cologne, that smelled amazing, and hoped that it would take me somewhere else. "Please." I whispered Into kians chest.

"Jewel, give me a second chance! I know you want me as much as I want you.." He said, trailing off. That was it, he's not going to get away with that.

"No! You do not fucking say that to me!" I started yelling at him. I let go of kian and start hobbling over to matt. "You can not fucking kidnap me, almost rape me, and hurt my knee. Then you said that I want you?! What the fuck do you know about me?! You know nothing about me, my past relationships, my family!" At this point I started shoving him back into a wall and he looked pretty dumbfounded.

"I hate you so fucking much matthew espinosa!" I finished. I shoved him one last time before he started talking back.

"See, I knew you wanted me." Matthew said smirking.

I started throwing punches to his chest before I got pulled back by kian. "No! Let me kill him!! He deserves to die!!" I started screaming.

"Shh baby girl, it's okay." Kian cooed quietly in my ear.

"No! Let me kill him!!" I screamed again. Matthew just laughed at me trying to beat him up.

"Jewel just listen to me! You won't be able to kill him, he's a lot stronger then you. Just calm down, take deep breaths." Kian told me.

I started to listen to kian but right when I started to calm down matthew said, "little bitch." And started laughing at me. I ran out of kians arms and heading straight for matt.

I repeatedly hit his chest as hard as I could, thinking I could make an impact. One of my wrists was grabbed by matt and I kept hitting him with the other. "Take it back you little shit!" I screamed at him.

Matthew grabbed my other wrist, bent down and looked me in the eye. "You think you're strong? You're weak. You'll never be able to beat me up, let alone kill me. I can take full advantage of you any. Time. I. Want." He told me. I looked at him, fear in my eyes, and probably radiating off of me. He scoffed, took my wrists and threw me to the ground.

I yelped from pain and hid my face in the ground, holding in my tears. "That was too far man." Kian told matthew. I felt somebody picking me up.

I didn't care who it was at this point, I just wrapped my arms around their neck and quietly cried into their shirt. I felt them carry me down the stairs carefully.

From the smell of cologne I think it was kian, but I wasn't sure so I looked up. I saw kians dark brown hair and relaxed a bit, knowing I was safe in his arms.

I was so tempted just to fall asleep in his warm arms but I had to keep myself awake until I got home. "You're taking me to my House right?" I asked kian sleepily. By this point I've stopped crying and I'm just resting my head against his chest.

"Yeah, I'll get you away from matthew. He's a creep sometimes." Kian told me.

I just nodded, not really wanting to talk. Kian took my to his car, opened the passenger door and set me in the seat. He buckled my seatbelt, ran over to his side, and got in also.

We then drove off.

••

Heyy guys! So I've decided if some of you guys want to follow me on Instagram you can message me and I could tell you my instagram! If you want me to follow you back I will(:

I want to get more connected to you guys in this story so please keep commenting and yeah!

So if you want to follow me, give me your instagram first so I can follow you, then just follow back!

Btw if you don't follow back within 24 hours, I will follow back.