||chapter 24||

//jewels p.o.v\\

"Why do you care so much?! Are you in love with me or something?!" I yelled back at him. He ran a hand through his hair, starting to look really anxious.

"We don't have much time, we have to go upstairs." He said, starting to walk up the steps.

"No. Why should I?" I challenged him.

"Jewel stop being so fucking stubborn." He said. He took the wrist with the cast on it and practically dragged me upstairs. We sat on his bed and he started talking.

"Okay so you know how I apologized for when I was being really mean to you, and you forgave me." He took a deep breath before going on. "I don't think you can forgive me this time."

Then the doorbell rang.

//Matthews p.o.v\\

I always have to help Kian with his little plans to take the girls that he wants. I know that he wants jewel more than ever, but so do I.

It's just not fair that he always gets what he wants while we have to help him. And what do we get? Nothing. Not even a simple thanks.

But you know what? Maybe I want to have the girl this time. Maybe Kian can just let me have this one girl this time.

Who knows, maybe he'll share her with me. I know that he wants to hurt her more than ever because of her brother, maybe I could help.

//jewels p.o.v\\

"Are you going to get that?" I asked him.

He muttered, "shit." Under his breath and ran another hand through his hair. "Jewel before I let him in I have to tell you. Brandon is here."

I gasped and shook my head. "No. He can't be! Why would you do this to me?!" I started screaming. I looked around frantically for somewhere to hide, he can't find me.

For if he does, my life will be over.

"I'm so sorry jewel. I asked him about the rape and surprisingly he admitted to it. Trust me I feel horrible but I couldn't talk him out of it..."

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time Niall! I can't believe that he is here. I need to hide. Let me hide from his somewhere in this damned house!" I said yelling.

Brandon starting banging on the door and my heart started pounding. "Just go hide in the closet. I have to let him in or else he will get suspicious. It's okay, you can trust me."

"I don't think I can..." I told him while climbing into the closet.

"Just stay quiet jewel." He said through gritted teeth while closing the door. I curled my knees up to my chest and listened carefully.

I heard somebody come into nialls room. "Where's jewel?" That voice. The voice that had tortured me for a year. The voice I heard while I was being raped. I shuddered just at the thought of him.

"She's at a friends house working on a science project." Niall lied. Don't even try Niall, trust me I did and it did not get me in good situations.

"You should know something about me Niall. I can tell when anyone's lying. And I don't like it when I'm lied to. So cut the bullshit and tell me where she is." I heard Brandon say.

"Look, Brandon." Niall started
"I know you want to talk to jewel, but I don't think she wants to Talk to you." He explained to Brandon.

"So she is here. Let me guess she's in this room isn't she? What if I look around hmm?" Brandon tested.