||chapter 13||

//jewels p.o.v\\

As weird as it may seems, I felt better after I forgave kian. Maybe we could actually be friends now, with out him threatening to hurt me every day. His friends were acting pretty nice to me too. Except for the one that grabbed my butt, he's a little pervertish.

It was lunch now and I didn't really Have a place to sit. I decided this was a good time to ask Courtney, bethany, and julianne what was up with them. I walked over to their table and sat down casually.

"Hey guys!" I said. None of them responded. "What happened with us.... I thought we were friends." I said again.

Bethany looked at me sadly in the eyes. "We heard that umm...." Julianne started, but didn't finish.

"You heard that what?" I asked trying to get it out of her.

"We heard that you and matthew espinosa we fuck buddies." Courtney said.

"Who the fuck is this matthew espinosa kid?!" I said. I've never heard that name in my life. Who would even start a rumor like that?!

"He's part of kians group" Courtney answered again. I gave her another look like 'that doesn't help.' She sighed and kept going. "He's the one about 6 feet with dirty blondish maybe light brown hair, and brown eyes."

My mouth dropped. That perv! Before I had any time to react I felt somebody tap my shoulder. I turned around to see the one and only matthew Espinosa. I mentally groaned in my head.

"Hey jewel, we were all wondering if you wanted to sit with us?" He asked. I had to make up and excuse, fast.

"Well I'm sorta sitting with my frie-"

"Pleaaaassssee?" He begged. But then he gave me this look. It was like he was trying to say, 'sit with us or pay the consequences'

To be honest it sort of scared me. "Okay umm one sec." I said. I turned around and looked at the girls wide eyed, and mouthed 'help me'

"So are we still friends guys?" I asked praying to God that they will say yes.

"Yeah, and actually we have to talk to you about so much!" Julianne piped up. She gave matthew this kind of look saying back off.

Matt sighed. "Alright, I'll tell the guys." He said and walked away. He seemed so sad, aw.

"So what's up with you two?" Bethany asked.

"I don't know. I didn't even know his name until today, but I knew of him... He also may have grabbed my butt once." I admitted.

All the girls seemed a bit taken aback by that statement. Until I heard bethany mumble, "I wish he grabbed my butt..."

I guess none of the other girls heard her because nobody said anything. But that was really weird. First she's siding with the rest of the girls, then she wants one of them to grab her butt? Something's not right about this.

It all seemed a little too fake. Kian wanting to work on a project with me, all of those guys being nice, and Beth wanting one of them to grab her ass? She'd probably hook up with him if she could.

"Okay well we have to go to gym, bye jewels!" Courtney said.

"Bye!" I finished the remainder of my lunch and went back to my locker to get my stuff for chorus.

I opened my locker once I got there and put everything away and started to get all of my stuff out. "So do you want to come over to my place after school?" I heard a strangely familiar voice say.

"Sure, when should I be there?" I heard another familiar voice say. I decided to do a little investigating.

I slowly yet quietly walked to the front of the hall but stayed up against the lockers, so whoever was talking wouldn't see me.

"No, just meet me at the end of the day and I can drive you." I heard the guys voice say. Was that... No, it couldn't be.

"What about my car?" The girl said. No. No no no no no. That cannot be her.

"I'll just have shawn take it back to his place. I was gonna drive him home anyway. Just give him the keys and he can borrow it, yeah?" Matthew freaking espinosa said.

"Okay yeah."

"Because after tonight, you'll be glad that I'll be driving you to school tomorrow. You'll barely be able to walk." Matthew said. Oh my god.

This is horrible. "I can't wait." The girl said.

I can't believe bethany would do this. She cannot let matthew fuck her after telling me that I was supposedly his fuck buddy. He's probably gonna spread it around school about him and her and she'll be crushed.

"Okay I have to go to gym, bye!" Bethany said. I heard them kiss and beth walked off.

I started thinking again and I guess I got so caught up in my head because I didn't even realize matthew walking in the hallway. I guess he saw me against the lockers and decided to take advantage of what position im in. Because before I knew it two arms were on either side of my head, trapping me against the lockers.

"Hey babe." I heard matthew say.

"Get away from me." I told him sassily. I tried to push his arm down and get away from him but he just leaned in closer to me.

"We can play this game all day. I have no place better to go, except for chorus, and even then you know I'm gonna walk with you. Whether you like it or not." He told me. Who does he think he is.

"I don't know why you've been telling people why we are supposedly 'fuck buddies' but we aren't. So go bang all the girls in this school, just stay. Away. From. Me." I told him, pushing on his chest more to get him off of me.

He leaned in all the way so that his face was in the crook of my neck. Where the fuck are the teachers to see this?

"I bet you'd love that wouldn't you?" Matthew said, slowly moving his lips on my neck. I nodded, hoping he would just go away.

"But I can treat you better than any other guy has." He said, slowly nubbling my earlobe. Yeah right, I taught myself to not fall in love, especially with guys like him. "Cmon jewel, you're so much better than any girl here. Just stay at my place for one night, Imagine all the amazing things I could do to you." He said, putting his hand on my waist.

"No, get away from me." I demanded this time. I shoved his chest a lot harder but he still didn't budge. "Matthew please!"

"Make me."