||chapter 40||

//jewels p.o.v\\

"What did you fucking do to my girlfriend?!" Kian screamed, unlocking his arm away from my waist. I walked over to Shawn as Shawn took a mighty step forward.

"I didn't do anything lawley." He said sternly. I backed away from them, not wanting to get too involved.

"I'm not fucking around, Shawn. What did you do with my girlfriend. Tell me or someone gets hurt." He threatened. Shawn gave a quick glance towards me and I put my head down quickly. The room suddenly got terrifyingly quiet. I kept my head down, avoiding awkward eye contact.

I felt two large hands being placed on my bare back. The coldness from then sent shivers down my back and I didn't dare looking up. "Tell me what happened, princess." He held a remote up to my face. I looked at it.

There was a big red dial in the middle and a button in the top right corner. "Do you know what this is, darling?" He spoke calmly. I kept my head down and didn't respond yet again. He pointed it down to my crotch. I suddenly realized what it was and I stumbled away from him. I was off balance from the heels on the carpet and I tumbled down to the floor. "Get up you whore!" He shouted. Ouch.

I guess I was taking too long of a time to get up because he grabbed a decent size chunk of my hair and dragged me up. I screamed in pain and gasped for air recovering from it. "Tell me what Shawn did right now." He demanded.

I looked at Shawn and he nodded. But like I said before I wasn't going to let him be beaten senseless because of me. "Shawn didn't do anything.." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I could fucking hear you." He put a firm grip on my chin and made me look at him. " look me in the eyes and tell me what the hell happened." He spat.

"I... I ki- I kissed him!" I shouted in his face. His grip on my chin loosened slightly before tightening again. I shut my eyes closed tight, bracing myself for the oncoming punishment.

"Well we need you looking pretty for the dinner tonight so... JC, CAMERON!" He boomed so they could hear him. I heard rumbling coming up that stairs and they walking in the room. "Hold him." Kian ordered as he gripped by waist firmly from behind.

I heard the clink of medal I realized Kian was taking out handcuffs. He ordered me to sit down and when I disobeyed he pushed me down. I struggled in his grasp and finally escaped it. I ran out of the room not looking back.

I dashed down the stairs and flung open the front door, slamming it behind me. I heard screaming coming from behind me. I kept sprinting even when my lungs were burning, even when my legs felt like rubber, even when I felt like my head was going to explode. I ran down the road and finally made it to the stores in the town. I ran into one, not caring if I looked like a stripper.

"Excuse me miss, are you okay?" Asked the cashier as Walgreens. I looked at her and my eyes widened noticing it was one of my best babysitters growing up, Monica.

"Oh my god Monica! It's me, jewels!" I shrieked. He rushed from behind the counter.

"Shh jewels, I know. Don't call me Monica, I changed my name to Charlotte."

"But why?" I asked. Her hair was also different, she dyed it black but her eyes were still piercing green. "Also do you have a place to hide?" I asked softly.

She nodded and directed me to under the cashier counter. I put myself in a ball in a corner so nobody would be able to see me. She bent down and started to talk to me again. "Listen a year ago I had a boyfriend, Cameron. I thought he was my age, until I figured out he was still in high school. We loved each other.. Or so I thought. He kidnapped me and tortured me with the rest of his friends. They raped, cut, and punched me. After many times of failed escapes I finally got out. I heard they got in a big fight and broke up. I moved and I don't know what happened to him but I just really hope I never see him. So that's why I legally changed my Name and dyed my hair, just in case I ever bump into him." She explained.

I heard the bell to the door violently ring. "Where the fuck is she?!" Kian's voice boomed. Monica, I mean, Charlotte, stood up hastily and got herself back in order, I curled myself up tighter.

"May I help you, sir?" There was an awkward vibe in the air, I was just hoping Cameron wasn't there with Kian. "Sir, please don't touch me." I heard her whimper. I heard her hip bones clash with the counter as she was pulled by something or someone.

"Where the fu-" Kian started but was cut off.

"Hold up, man." Cameron stated smoothly. "Monica?" He asked. I saw her knees lock and I got even more scared. He was going to come back here and see me I just knew it.

"No, sir, my name is Charlotte. It's right here on my name tag." He said softly. I heard her gulp a bit, a clear habit of lying.

"No. I would remember those green eyes anywhere. You're Monica. I never thought I would see you again." I saw her feet stumble back as I guessed Cameron tried to touch her.

"I think you're mistaken, sir. I'm Charlotte. Charlotte menieski." She lied. She started tapping her foot quietly, something she did when she was nervous.

"You're Monica. You probably just changed your name. Your hair is the same way it's cut. It's the same length. You have the same body type. And your tits and ass are the same size... Maybe even bigger." I could hear the smirk in his voice at the end. "But the eyes, Charlotte... Or should I say Monica." Charlotte stumbled back and hit the wall behind her, knocking over a bunch of bottles of pills. I heard Cameron's footsteps come behind the counter. His muscular arm grabbed charlottes wimpy one. Before I could look away we made eye contact.

A wave of fear washed over me as he spoke the words, "Kian, I found jewels." He said, making complete eye contact. I kept staring at him, trying to glare but I knew that I had a hint of fear in my eyes. My ankle was grasped tightly, making me flinch.

I looked up and saw eyes full of rage. His eyebrows were knitted together making him ten times more scary. "Please..." I begged him. "Please stop this" I finished.

"Sorry babe you put this on yourself." He pulled me out and swiftly picked me up bridal style. "Put your arms around my neck, your gonna have to." He demanded. I obeyed and right when I did, he set off the vibrator. I lost all sense of feeling in my body and my head flew backwards in pure pleasure. It turned off and I was gasping for air after wards. I didn't realize that he already put me in the car and buckled me in, locking the buckle to the holder. I immediately tried to put the seat belt over my head and try to get out but it was no use.

Kian grabbed both of my wrists and tied them together with ropes, not five seconds later it started to cut my wrists. Not long after Charlotte was thrown in and the same thing happened to her.

Kian started driving and me and Charlotte started begging them to let us go. Soon, after that didn't work, we started to make fun of them, hoping to make them mad and get us home faster. Not caring about the consequences. Kian stopped at a random store and undid Charlotte.

"Get out." He ordered. She quickly opened the door and scrambled out, confused why they would just let her go. He slammed his foot on the pedal again and we sped away.

"Why can't you let me go to?!" I begged. I heard the tip of ducttape and saw Cameron turn around and stick it over my mouth. They still didn't answer me so I just sat in silence.

We got home and Cameron got out and undid my wrists and seatbelt. He picked me up and carried me to the front seat, setting me down and buckling me in again, locking it so I couldn't get out. He slammed the door and it was only then when I realized Kian was still in the car.

"Ready for our date, princess?"

•••

OKAY SO JUST PRETEND THAT THE ENDING WITH MONICA AND JC WASNT REAL OR I JUST COMES LATER BC I REALLY WANTED TO ADD HER BUT THEN I REALZIED I SORTA COULDNT SO IM SORRY BUT I TRJED SHE MAY COME BACK LATER THO